Friday 17 June 2016

the flinstones series: fred flintstone inspired makeup

Hi fairies,
Today I’m starting a new series inspired by the Flintstones! I’m very excited about it because I love them , they’re so funny and I never get tired of them! I hope you’ll like this series, I’ve been having fun recreating each look!
Let’s start with Fred ,probably the funniest character of them all: he loves bronto burgers and his trademark’s yell is “yabba dabba doo!” he loves his wife Wilma, his best friend is Barney and he’s a bowling fanatic!
For this makeup I took inspiration from his dress, so I applied a burnt orange eyeshadow all over the lid and I blended it upwards toward the crease, I didn’t want any harsh edges to show so I added a peachy eyeshadow in the crease to get a nice gradient. I drew black triangles all over the orange to represent his dress’ pattern, and I used a sky blue eyeliner just like his tie. I drew a club in the outer corner of my eye, you know Fred is very fond of his club and I couldn’t leave it out! That’s it, I hope you like it!

eye_makeup_look_fred_flintstone

eye_makeup_look_fred_flintstone

eye_makeup_look_fred_flintstone


Italian version:

Ciao fatine,
Oggi inizio una nuova serie ispirata ai Flintstones (gli Antenati) e sono molto contenta perchè li adoro, sono divertentissimi e non mi stanco mai di guardare gli episodi della serie! Spero vi piaccia questa serie, mi sto divertendo a realizzare ogni singolo look!
Iniziamo con Fred, probabilmente il personaggio più simpatico di tutti: gli piacciono i burgers di brontosauro e la sua frase tipica è “yabba dabba doo!” ama sua moglie Wilma, il suo migliore amico è Barney ed ha una passione per il bowling!
Per questo trucco mi sono ispirata al suo vestito, quindi ho applicato un ombretto arancione bruciato su tutta la palpebra mobile e l’ho sfumato bene verso la piega dell’occhio, non volevo ci fossero righe nette e , a questo scopo, ho aggiunto un ombretto color pesca nella piega, che mi ha aiutato a creare una sfumatura omogenea. Ho disegnato dei triangoli neri sulla palpebra mobile, che riproducono il motivo rappresentato sul suo vestito, e ho usato un eyeliner azzurro come la sua cravatta. Nell’angolo esterno dell’occhio ho disegnato una clava, sapete che Fred non può fare a meno della sua clava, per questo non potevo escluderla dal makeup! È tutto, spero vi piaccia!

eye_makeup_look_fred_flintstone

eye_makeup_look_fred_flintstone

eye_makeup_look_fred_flintstone

Products used:

benefit primer stay don’t stray

kiko color shock long lasting cream eyeshadow nr 01

lime crime venus 2 palette jam

wycon 3 shades ring palette nr 04

lime crime venus 2 palette mustard

lime crime venus 2 palette mud

the balm meet matt(e) nude palette Matt Lombardi

kiko kajal kohl pencil nr 110

fyrinnae loose pigment in bali mynah

world of beauty loose pigment in coast

maybelline master pencil liner in black 

the balm mascara what’s your type? In black

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

World of beauty neroli vivace nuova linea / new line

Hi fairies, I’m very pleased to have the chance to try the new Neroli Vivace line by World of beauty and I’m thrilled to talk about it to...