Sunday 10 July 2016

the flintstones series : Pebbles/Ciottolina inspired eye makeup

Hi fairies,
This is another look inspired by the Flintstones, and this time I got inspired by pebbles’ outfit; she is Fred and Wilma’s daughter, she’s very cute and very active, and she’s best friend with Barney and Betty’s son, Bamm Bamm!
I applied a teal eyeshadow all over my lid, stopping just below my crease, and I blended the color toward my crease with a fluffy blending brush; I added a lime green around the edges to blend the teal even more and to create a nice transition; as my browbone highlighter I chose a vanilla eyeshadow. With black liquid liner and a small precision brush I drew half moons all over my lid, to recreate the pattern of her dress. On my lower lashline I smudged an orange eyeshadow, and I added a rusty eyeshadow as close to the lashes as possible to give the orange more dimension; I used a purple gel liner, and I completed the look with mascara, and that’s it, I hope you like it!

eye_makeup_the_flintstones_pebbles

eye_makeup_the_flintstones_pebbles

eye_makeup_the_flintstones_pebbles

Italian version:

Ciao fatine,
Questo è un altro look ispirato agli Antenati, e questa volta ho preso spunto dal vestito di Ciottolina; è la figlia di Fred e Wilma, è molto simpatica e vivace, ed è la migliore amica del figlio di Barney e Betty, Boom Boom!
Ho applicato un ombretto turchese su tutta la palpebra mobile, fermandomi appena sotto la piega dell’occhio, e l’ho sfumato portandolo nella piega usando un pennello largo da sfumatura; ho aggiunto un ombretto verde lime sui bordi per sfumare il turchese ancora meglio e creare una gradazione omogenea; come illuminante dell’arcata sopraccigliare ho scelto un ombretto color vaniglia. Con dell’eyeliner liquido nero e un pennellino sottile di precisione ho disegnato delle mezzelune sulla palpebra mobile, per ricreare la stampa del suo vestito. Nella rima inferiore ho sfumato un ombretto arancione, ed ho aggiunto un ombretto color ruggine all’attaccatura delle ciglia per rendere meno piatto l’arancione; ho scelto un gel liner viola, e ho completato il look con del mascara, ed è tutto,spero vi piaccia!

eye_makeup_the_flintstones_pebbles

eye_makeup_the_flintstones_pebbles

eye_makeup_the_flintstones_pebbles


eta: the list of products I used got lost due to technical issues/ la lista dei prodotti usati è andata persa per problemi tecnici



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

World of beauty neroli vivace nuova linea / new line

Hi fairies, I’m very pleased to have the chance to try the new Neroli Vivace line by World of beauty and I’m thrilled to talk about it to...