Monday 28 May 2018

Batman nail art


Hi fairies,
Are you marvel fans? I like some of their characters more than others, batman is one of them so I tried to come up with a Batman nail art!
First of all I applied two coats of a black nail polish on all my nails as my background color and when it was dry I drew Batman’s logo on my middle, index and ring finger: it’s a yellow oval shape with a bat in the middle and that was what I did, I just outlined the yellow with black to make it stand out more and I added some white details to the bat, and that was it, I hope you like it!

batman_nail_art

batman_nail_art


Italian version:

Ciao fatine,
Siete fan della Marvel? A me piacciono alcuni personaggi più di altri, Batman è uno di questi e così ho cercato di realizzare una nail art ispirata proprio a lui!
Prima di tutto ho dato due passate di uno smalto nero su tutte le unghie come colore di sfondo e, quando si è asciugato, ho disegnato il logo di Batman sul medio, indice e anulare: è un ovale giallo con un pipistrello al centro e questo è stato esattamente quello che ho fatto, ho poi semplicemente contornato di nero il giallo per farlo risaltare maggiormente e ho aggiunto qualche tocco di bianco al pipistrello, ed è tutto, spero vi piaccia!

batman_nail_art

batman_nail_art

Products used:

essie ridge filler base coat

kiko nail care gel look top coat

kiko power pro nail polish no 01

Americana acrylic paint in black, yellow, white

5 comments:

  1. ma che carina questa nuova nail art che hai creato, mi piacerebbe essere così brava

    ReplyDelete
  2. nooo! la nail art di batman è il top! :D molto simpatica, brava!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Che carina questa nail art di batman, mi piace molto ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mi mancavano le tue nail art.... Io adoro Batman ... È semplicemente stupenda

    ReplyDelete

Featured post

World of beauty neroli vivace nuova linea / new line

Hi fairies, I’m very pleased to have the chance to try the new Neroli Vivace line by World of beauty and I’m thrilled to talk about it to...