Monday 18 June 2018

Pastel rainbow nail art


Hi fairies,
I would describe this nail art as kawaii and girly, I really love it because it’s colourful and soft, do you? I first applied a white nail polish on all my nails, because white makes colors pop, and once it was dry I used a sponge to create the pastel rainbow: I coated the sponge with nail polish and I dabbed it on each nail twice or three times, till the color pay off was good.
With white I drew some tiny stars and some random dots and that was it, I hope you like it! 


pastel_rainbow_nail_art

pastel_rainbow_nail_art

Italian version:

Ciao fatine,
Descriverei questa nail art come kawaii e molto femminile, mi piace molto perchè è colorata e delicata, e a voi piace? Prima ho applicato dello smalto bianco su tutte le unghie, perché il bianco fa risaltare meglio i colori e, una volta asciutto, ho usato una spugnetta per realizzare l’arcobaleno sui toni pastello: ho steso lo smalto sulla spugna e l’ho poi picchiettata su ogni unghia, due o tre volte, fino ad ottenere l’intensità desiderata.
Con del bianco ho disegnato qualche stellina e qualche puntino, ed è tutto, spero vi piaccia!

pastel_rainbow_nail_art

Products used:

kiko nail care 3 in 1 shine fortifying base and top coat

kiko power pro nail polish no 101

kiko power pro nail polish no 16

kiko power pro nail polish no 37

pastel_rainbow_nail_art


1 comment:

Featured post

World of beauty neroli vivace nuova linea / new line

Hi fairies, I’m very pleased to have the chance to try the new Neroli Vivace line by World of beauty and I’m thrilled to talk about it to...