Monday 6 July 2020

Eye makeup look feisty pineapple

Hi fairies,

To achieve this look I first blended a shimmery dark grey in my crease and then I added a lime green around its edges. I blended the two colors very well to defuse any harsh line and because I wanted them to be just a wash of color, not too vibrant. On my lid I used a shimmery peach eyeshadow and I completed the look with a winged liner and some mascara, it’s very simple and quick but it looks gorgeous! I hope you like it!



Italian version:


Ciao fatine,

Per ottenere questo look ho prima sfumato un ombretto grigio piombo luminoso nella piega e ho poi aggiunto un verde lime sui contorni. Ho sfumato molto bene i due colori per eliminare eventuali righe nette e perché volevo che non fossero troppo intensi, ma delicati. Sulla palpebra mobile ho usato un ombretto luminoso color pesca e ho completato il look con una riga di eyeliner e del mascara, è molto semplice e veloce ma d’effetto! Spero vi piaccia!




Products used:

essence i love stage eye primer

milani bella white nr 07

besame cosmetics sleeping beauty palette white 106-89353-89348-89350

lime crime venus palette aura-shell

kiko smokey eye pencil nr 02

nyx epic ink liner

Maybelline total temptation mascara



5 comments:

  1. Non avevo mai visto un make up con questi colori, fighissimo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Davvero bellissimo questo colore
    Il tuo trucco è sempre bellissimo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Colori perfetti per l'estate, ma ci vuole il tuo talento e la tua mano ferma per realizzare questo make up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Che colore particolare!!! adatto per una serata speciale!!! Giusy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Una tonalità di colore diverso e particolare! Mi piace molto

    ReplyDelete

Featured post

World of beauty neroli vivace nuova linea / new line

Hi fairies, I’m very pleased to have the chance to try the new Neroli Vivace line by World of beauty and I’m thrilled to talk about it to...