Monday 21 September 2020

Eye makeup look snowy liner

 Hi fairies,

this is a very simple look, you’ll just need two eyeshadows basically, but I really like it and it sets my mood into a wintry mode! I can’t wait for winter to come, I love the weather, Christmas, drinking tea in front of the fireplace, I love everything!

I first applied a white sticky base all over my lid to make eyeshadows pop, and then with a small blending brush I applied a pastel blue in the outer corner of my eye and in my crease. I blended it upwards almost till my brow. I cut my crease with Makeup revolution cut crease canvas and on top of this product I used a shimmery eyeshadow the same shade of the matte, just to create a slight contrast using different finishes.

I completed the look with a white winged liner and some mascara, and that was it, I hope you like it!

 



Italian version:


Ciao fatine,

Questo è un look molto semplice che richiede praticamente l’uso di soli due ombretti, ma mi piace molto e mi fa entrare nell’atmosfera invernale! Non vedo l’ora che arrivi l’inverno, adoro il clima, il Natale, sorseggiare del tè di fronte al camino, mi piace tutto!

Come prima cosa ho applicato una base cremosa bianca sulla palpebra per rendere vibranti gli ombretti, poi con un piccolo pennello da sfumatura ho applicato un ombretto celeste pastello nell’angolo esterno dell’occhio e nella piega dell’occhio. L’ho sfumato verso l’alto fino quasi a raggiungere le sopracciglia. Ho definito la piega dell’occhio usando Makeup revolution cut crease canvas e su questo prodotto ho usato un ombretto luminoso nella stessa tonalità di quello opaco, semplicemente per creare un leggero contrasto usando finiture diverse.

Ho completato il look con una riga bianca di eyeliner e del mascara, ed è tutto, spero vi piaccia!



Products used:


nyx cosmetics white eyeshadow base

 

limecrime venus 2 palette filter

 

sugarpill sparkle baby palette candy crush

 

kiko extra volume mascara




No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

World of beauty neroli vivace nuova linea / new line

Hi fairies, I’m very pleased to have the chance to try the new Neroli Vivace line by World of beauty and I’m thrilled to talk about it to...