Tuesday 30 November 2021

Eye makeup with Colourpop Tinkerbell palette


 

Hi fairies,

Colourpop has recently released a Tinkerbell collection and I had to buy some pieces, well I actually bought the palette, a blush and the super shock shadows trio because the colors were to die for, at least in my opinion and I’m so happy I did!

The first makeup I realized is this one, I wanted to use as many colors as possible, and I really like the result, these colors are definitely my colors, they complement my skin tone so well and they make me happy!

I start by defining the crease with Second Star and Big Magic: the first one is a matte beige and the second one is light mauve, they’re both perfect for a soft definition of the crease. I added a matte mauve from the Flower palette from the Bambi collection called Little Stinker and then I cut my crease with concealer to give it the shape I was going for. I used the shimmery shades Pixie Dust, Tink and Neverland. They’re three green, they go from a light green to a deep sage green, they’re very pigmented and they blend really well. I used a highlighter under the browbone called Too Shy, from the Flower Palette, and I completed the look with a winged liner and mascara, and that was it, I hope you like it!




Italian version:

 

Ciao fatine,

Colourpop ha da poco realizzato una collezione dedicata a Tinkerbell e io non potevo non comprare qualcosa, ho preso la palette, un blush e il trio di supershock shadows perché i colori erano bellissimi, secondo me, e sono felicissima dei miei acquisti!

Questo è il primo makeup che ho realizzato, volevo usare il maggior numero di colori possibile, e sono davvero soddisfatta del risultato, questi sono decisamente i miei colori, stanno molto bene ed esaltano la mia carnagione e mi rendono felice!

Ho cominciato dando definizione alla piega dell’occhio con gli ombretti Second Star e Big Magic: il primo è un beige matte e il secondo è un malva chiaro, entrambi perfetti per dare profondità alla piega dell’occhio. Ho aggiunto un malva scuro preso dalla Flower palette della collezione Bambi, chiamato Little Stinker e poi ho usato un correttore per dare la forma che volevo alla palpebra mobile. Ho usato tre ombretti luminosi, Pixie Dust, Tink e Neverland. Sono tre verdi che vanno da un verde chiaro a un verde salvia intenso, molto pigmentati e ben sfumabili. Sotto l’arcata sopraccigliare ho usato un illuminante della Flower Palette, Too Shy, e ho completato il look con una riga di eyeliner e del mascara, spero vi piaccia!











No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

World of beauty neroli vivace nuova linea / new line

Hi fairies, I’m very pleased to have the chance to try the new Neroli Vivace line by World of beauty and I’m thrilled to talk about it to...