Monday 20 December 2021

Christmas fairy lights make up

 Hi fairies,

it will be Christmas in five days, are you ready to celebrate? Christmas and holiday season is my favorite time of the year, I like decorating my home, listening to Christmas music, cooking traditional food, it makes me happy! Do you love Christmas or are you more like the Grinch?

This year I tried this fairy light makeup because it's super simple yet very festive and cute, here it is, I hope you like it too!

I used the September Rose palette for bright colors, Colourpop eye liner and Nyx white base and that was it!



Italian version:


ciao fatine,

tra cinque giorni è Natale, siete pronte per festeggiare? Natale e tutto il periodo delle feste è il mio preferito dell'anno, adoro decorare la casa, ascoltare musica natalizia e cucinare piatti tipici, mi rende felice! Voi amate il Natale o siete più simili al Grinch?

Quest'anno ho provato un makeup con luci natalizie, molto semplice ma colorato e allegro, spero piaccia anche a voi!

Ho usato la palette September Rose per i colori accesi, eye liner Colourpop e la base bianca di Nyx, pochissimi prodotti!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

World of beauty neroli vivace nuova linea / new line

Hi fairies, I’m very pleased to have the chance to try the new Neroli Vivace line by World of beauty and I’m thrilled to talk about it to...