Tuesday 22 October 2013

owls

Halloween is getting close and I'm already in the mood for spooky food, decorations and of course make up! I'm gonna post halloween nail art soon but in the meantime, just to slowly get ready for it, here's some cute owls... no fairy can live without! Also I'm sure you all know the whole witch/owl connection , and for those of you who are , like me , potterhead, owls are special. do I need to say more? No l don't! Here they are! I used a brown base with gold glitters and then I painted owls with acrylic paint. I used a dotting tool for beak and eyes , very easy and simple, good for beginners.



 #nailart  #nails #owls  #potterhead  #magic #nailpolish

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

World of beauty neroli vivace nuova linea / new line

Hi fairies, I’m very pleased to have the chance to try the new Neroli Vivace line by World of beauty and I’m thrilled to talk about it to...