Monday 28 October 2013

halloween cobweb nails

it will be halloween in few days and I couldn't miss the nail fun!I'm actually late but I want to try at least another subject before the 31st and I'll do my best to do that. what kind of halloween would be without spiders and cobwebs? not a very scary and spooky one for sure, that's why I made sure my nails are covered with them! I used a nude background and then for the french tips I used orange and purple and l covered it with glitters. cobwebs and spiders are made with acryilic paint.



Tra pochi giorni sara' Halloween e anche le mie unghie hanno deciso di entrare nello spirito della festa! sono un po' in ritardo ma se riesco voglio realizzare almeno un'altra halloween nail art prima del 31 . che halloween sarebbe senza ragni e ragnatele? sicuramente non molto pauroso, ecco perche' ho assolutamente dovuto disegnarle sulle mie unghie! Ho usato un colore neutro su tutta l'unghia mentre, per la french, ho scelto l'arancione ed il viola e ho poi passato un glitter coat . ragnatele e ragni sono realizzati con colori acrilici.



Products used :





Kiko nail polish nr 210 

Kiko nail polish nr 280

Kiko nail polish nr 291

Wet N Wild nail polish in Orange

americana acrylic paint in black and white

 Kiko 3 in 1 shine fortyifing base and top coat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

World of beauty neroli vivace nuova linea / new line

Hi fairies, I’m very pleased to have the chance to try the new Neroli Vivace line by World of beauty and I’m thrilled to talk about it to...