Monday 5 March 2018

One product review la girl lip liner


Hi fairies,
Do you use lip pencils? I always do because I like to correct the shape of my lips a tiny bit and also because I like how defined lips look with lip pencils, but I don’t like to spend too much for them because, in my experience, low cost ones work just as well. La girl has got a wide range of lip liners, so I’ve tried the basic ones: Get great lip definition with our lipliner pencils. With the most extensive color selection available, you will have the variety you desire all year round. Price 3.00 $.




What I like: the color range is really wide, especially for a low cost product, you can be sure you’ll find the shade you’re looking for, even for vampy lipsticks and crazy colors! The texture is soft but not too creamy, I find easy to trace a line without pushing too hard, which is an issue I sometimes have with lip pencils. It doesn’t smudge and it doesn’t set into fine lines, it works really well at keeping lipsticks in place and, if applied all over your lips, it makes it last longer as well. On top of each lip pencil the color is shown so it’s easy to find the one you need. They’re really cheap and the quality is extremely good.

What I don’t like: the lid breaks quite fast, I don’t know if it’s my issue but I don’t think so, I always try to be careful. It’s annoying because if I take it with me in my beauty bag it might get a bit messy.

My verdict: I definitely recommend them, they’re awesome and the color range is really wide, what’s not to love about them?!


Italian version:

Ciao fatine,
Usate le matite labbra? Io sempre perché mi piace correggere leggermente la forma delle labbra e anche perché mi piace la definizione che si ottiene con le matite labbra, ma non mi piace spendere troppo per questo prodotto perché, secondo me, quelle low cost funzionano altrettanto bene rispetto a quelle più costose. LA girl ha una vasta gamma di matite labbra, così ho provato quelle della linea base: con la più vasta gamma colori disponibile, avrete la varietà che desiderate tutto l’anno. Prezzo 3.00 $.


Cosa mi piace: la gamma colori è veramente vasta, specialmente per un prodotto low cost, potete essere sicuri di trovare la tonalità che cercate, anche per rossetti vampy e dai colori pazzi! La consistenza è morbida ma non troppo cremosa, risulta facile tracciare una linea senza spingere troppo forte, che è un problema che a volte riscontro con alcune matite labbra. Non sbaffa e non si infila nelle rughette d’espressione, è molto efficace nell’impedire ai rossetti di fuoriuscire dal contorno labbra e, se applicata su tutte le labbra, prolunga la durata del rossetto. Nella parte superiore di ogni matita è mostrato il colore, cosa che rende facile individuare subito quello che si sta cercando. Sono molto economiche e la qualità è ottima.

Cosa non mi piace: il tappo si rompe piuttosto velocemente, non so se è stata colpa mia ma non credo, faccio sempre molta attenzione. È fastidioso perché quando la porto nel mio beauty case può sporcare gli altri prodotti.


Il mio verdetto: le consiglio senza riserve, la gamma colori è veramente ampia, sono ottime matite, come si fa a non amarle?!



2 comments:

Featured post

World of beauty neroli vivace nuova linea / new line

Hi fairies, I’m very pleased to have the chance to try the new Neroli Vivace line by World of beauty and I’m thrilled to talk about it to...