Friday 30 March 2018

roses on galaxy nail art


hi fairies,
there’s a lot going on in this nail art and it looks quite complicated, but it actually isn’t! it’s two nail arts in one, you can stop at galaxy one without adding roses, I love galaxy nails, they’re so easy to do and they look stunning! Or you can add roses on a monochrome background if you prefer, they would look really nice!
For the background I applied two coats of a black nail polish all over my nails, and when it was dry I dabbed  yellow, pink and light blue on each nail using a cosmetic sponge and placing colors randomly; I added one coat of an iridescent glittery nail polish to help blending each color into one another and to give the background silver and purple iridescences. With a dotting tool I placed random white dots on each nail, and then I started drawing roses: first of all I painted irregular purple circles on my nails, and then I used a tiny nail art brush and white acrylic paint to add petals, and I filled them in with pink. That’s it, I hope you like it!

roses_galaxy_nail_art


Italian version:

Ciao fatine,
Questa è una nail art ricca e non sobria, che sembra anche piuttosto complicata ma che, in realtà, non lo è! Si tratta di due nail arts in una, potete fermarvi dopo aver realizzato lo sfondo senza aggiungere le rose, le nail art che rappresentano la galassia a me piacciono molto, sono facilissime da fare e il risultato è eccezionale! Oppure potete aggiungere le rose su uno sfondo monocromatico, risalteranno e la nail art sarà molto femminile!
Per lo sfondo ho applicato due passate di smalto nero su tutte le unghie e, una volta asciutto, ho picchiettato sopra del giallo, rosa e celeste usando una spugnetta e non seguendo un ordine preciso; ho aggiunto una passata di uno smalto glitterato iridescente che ha aiutato a rendere lo sfondo omogeneo e ha aggiunto riflessi argentati e viola. Con un dotting tool ho aggiunto dei pois bianchi in ordine sparso,e  poi sono passata a disegnare le rose: come prima cosa ho disegnato dei cerchi viola dalla forma irregolare, e poi ho usato un pennello sottile da nail art per dipingere i petali, che ho colorato di rosa. È tutto, spero vi piaccia!

roses_galaxy_nail_art

Products used:

world of beauty pronails keratoplus base coat

kiko perfect gel duo top coat

kiko poker nail lacquer nr 06

kiko nail polish nr 290

kiko power pro nail lacquer nr 04

kiko power pro nail lacquer nr 41

catrice nail polish prismatic effect top coat

Americana acrylic paint in white, pink, red,black

roses_galaxy_nail_art


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

World of beauty neroli vivace nuova linea / new line

Hi fairies, I’m very pleased to have the chance to try the new Neroli Vivace line by World of beauty and I’m thrilled to talk about it to...