Friday 29 March 2019

Hedgehog/riccio nail art


Hi fairies,
last summer we had a hedgehog in our garden, it was so cute, we left fruit and veggies for it and after a while it didn’t run away when it saw us but it let us look at it, it was very sweet!
Today I was thinking of our cute hedgehog and I came up with this nail art: I painted my nails with a hazelnut nail polish and then I used white nail polish to draw a half circle at the tip of my middle and ring finger. With a dotting tool I added two dots for its ears, and I filled them in with pink. With black I drew eyes and with brown I added its nose. On the rest of my nails I used a darker brown and white to paint some small lines that represented its thorns, and that was it, I hope you like it!



hedgehog_nail_art


Italian version:

Ciao fatine,
La scorsa estate abbiamo avuto un riccio come ospite nel nostro giardino, era carinissimo, gli lasciavamo frutta e verdura e, dopo un po’, non scappava più appena ci vedeva ma si lasciava guardare per qualche secondo, era dolcissimo!
oggi stavo pensando al nostro simpaticissimo riccio e ho creato questa nail art: ho usato uno smalto color nocciola su tutte le unghie e poi ho usato uno smalto bianco per disegnare un semicerchio sulla punta del medio e dell’anulare. Con un dotting tool ho aggiunto due pois che rappresentavano le orecchie, e le ho colorate di rosa all’interno. Con il nero ho disegnato gli occhi e col marrone ho aggiunto il naso. Sul resto delle unghie ho usato un marrone scuro e bianco per dipingere delle lineette che rappresentano gli aculei, ed è tutto, spero vi piaccia!

hedgehog_nail_art

Products used:

essie nail polish ridge filling base coat

kiko nail care fast and dry top coat

kiko power pro nail polish no 05

kiko power pro nail polish no 101

kiko power pro nail polish no 08

kiko nail polish no 284

Americana acrylic paint in black

hedgehog_nail_art




9 comments:

  1. così tenera questa nail art!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carina questa nail art! Me la farei anche io!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ma che belle, questa tua creazione è adorabile, ci vuole mano ferma, che brava

    ReplyDelete
  4. Una manicure simpaticissima.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sei davvero un'artista della nail art!

    XOXO

    Cami

    Paillettes&Champagne

    ReplyDelete
  6. ma è super carino! Mi piace tantissimo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ma che carina questa nail art dedicata al riccio! La adoro!!! ( oggi ho visto una paperella in mezzo alla città mi fai vedere una bella nail-art dedicata?!?! Mi piacciono troppo) ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Featured post

World of beauty neroli vivace nuova linea / new line

Hi fairies, I’m very pleased to have the chance to try the new Neroli Vivace line by World of beauty and I’m thrilled to talk about it to...