Thursday 11 July 2019

Eye makeup look gun metal smoky


Hi fairies,
Today I felt like using grey so I started applying a white sticky base because colors pop a lot more this way and they also last longer without fading away. In the center of my lid I patted a medium steel grey with some silver glitter in it and I didn’t go up to my crease; in the outer corner I applied a bit of a matte black and I blended it in my crease as well. To further blend it I added a medium brown around the edges. In the inner corner I applied a white with blue duochrome, and I completed the look with a winged liner and some mascara, and that was it, I hope you like it!






Italian version:

Ciao fatine,
Oggi avevo voglia di usare il grigio così ho cominciato applicando una base cremosa Bianca che  rende i colori molto più intensi e li fa durare più a lungo senza sbiadire. Al centro della palpebra mobile ho picchiettato un grigio piombo con microglitter argento all’interno, senza portarlo nella piega dell’occhio; nell’angolo esterno ho applicato un ombretto nero opaco che ho sfumato anche nella piega. Per sfumarlo ancora meglio ho aggiunto un marrone medio lungo i suoi bordi. Nell’angolo interno ho applicato un bianco con cangianze azzurre, e ho completato il look con una riga di eyeliner e del mascara, ed è tutto, spero vi piaccia!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

World of beauty neroli vivace nuova linea / new line

Hi fairies, I’m very pleased to have the chance to try the new Neroli Vivace line by World of beauty and I’m thrilled to talk about it to...