Sunday 1 March 2015

eye makeup look yellow with a pop of teal



Hi fairies,

Today’s look features bright colors, I came out with it while experimenting with new color combos and I like how yellow and teal look together, the result makes me think of spring, of a lemon tree to be precise!

I started by applying a matte yellow eyeshadow in my inner and outer corner up to my crease, and I blended the edges very well; I left a gap in the middle, where I placed a teal pigment. I added a lime green eyeshadow where the yellow and teal met to blend them seamlessly and to create a nice gradient. In my crease I placed a hazelnut eyeshadow, applied with a fluffy brush, and as my highlighter I chose a matte ivory shade. I completed the look with black eyeliner and mascara, and that’s it, I hope you like it!





Italian version:


Ciao fatine,

Il look di oggi ha come protagonisti colori brillanti, ed è il risultato di prove che stavo facendo con nuovi accostamenti di colori; mi piace l’abbinamento giallo e turchese, il risultato mi fa pensare alla primavera, più precisamente a un albero di limoni!

Ho iniziato applicando un ombretto opaco giallo nell’angolo interno ed esterno, portandolo fino alla piega dell’occhio e sfumando molto bene i contorni; ho lasciato uno spazio vuoto al centro, dove ho steso un pigmento turchese. Ho aggiunto un ombretto verde lime dove il giallo e il turchese si incontravano, per creare una sfumatura graduale. Nella piega ho applicato un color nocciola, usando un pennello largo da sfumatura, e come illuminante ho scelto un ombretto color avorio dalla finitura opaca. Ho completato il look con dell’eyeliner nero e del mascara, ed è tutto, spero vi piaccia!




Products used:


lime crime waterproof eyeshadow helper


nyx jumbo eye pencil nr 604 in milk


kiko infinity eyeshadow nr 258


kiko loose eyeshadow nr 17


urban decay pressed pigment in thrash electric palette


urban decay eyeshadow in faint


mac mono eyeshadow in green room


urban decay eyeshadow in venus


urban decay eyeshadow in foxy
 

kiko smoky eye pencil nr 02


kiko midnight metal eyeliner nr 06


benefit mascara they’re real!

2 comments:

  1. Ciao, molto primaverile questo make-up, il turchese è un colore che purtroppo non mi dona tantissimo ma a te sta molto bene, complimeti hai tantissima fantasia nel creare nuovi make-up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. grazie, la fantasia decisamente non mi manca :)

    ReplyDelete

Featured post

World of beauty neroli vivace nuova linea / new line

Hi fairies, I’m very pleased to have the chance to try the new Neroli Vivace line by World of beauty and I’m thrilled to talk about it to...