Friday 1 January 2016

Paciugopedia 3 #4

Hi fairies,
Have you joined Paciugopedia team yet? If you haven’t I suggest you to read all the info on how to here, it’s very simple and it’s fun!
This month’s makeup is very classy in my opinion, not too bold but sultry enough to make your eyes pop , and it’s suitable for day and night as it’s not too dark; I love the brick red touch in the crease that gives the look a unique twist , it’s not a dull eye makeup at all!


I used a gold cream base to make eyeshadow pop, I always do that when I work with light shades because it gives them more character, and I applied a champagne gold on my lid, just a soft wash of color; I then drew a thick winged liner with a felt tip liner,and I went over the edges with a black eyeshadow to soften them and blur them out . in the outer corner I patted a brown eyeshadow and I blended it very well, adding a pinch of black to give more depth to the look . in the crease I applied a rusty red eyeshadow using a blending brush, and I blended it very well to create a nice gradient. In the inner corner I gave the eyeliner an elongated shape just like in the original makeup, and I smoked out the lower lashline quite a bit; that’s it, I hope you like it!

paciugopedia_episode_4

paciugopedia_episode_4

paciugopedia_episode_4


Italian version:

Ciao fatine,
Vi siete unite al team della Paciugopedia? Se la risposta è no vi consiglio di leggere qui tutte le informazioni su cosa dovete fare , è semplicissimo e molto divertente!
Il trucco di questo mese è molto elegante secondo me, non è troppo intenso ma lo è abbastanza da mettere in risalto gli occhi e, essendo non troppo scuro,è adatto sia al giorno che alla sera; mi piace molto il tocco di rosso mattone nella piega , che rende il trucco unico, niente affatto noioso!
Ho usato una base cremosa color oro per far risaltare gli ombretti, passaggio che faccio sempre quando devo usare colori chiari perché gli dà più personalità, e poi ho applicato un ombretto color champagne su tutta la palpebra in modo leggero e delicato; ho poi tracciato una riga di eyeliner con un eyeliner a penna, e ho ripassato i contorni con dell’ombretto nero per sfumarli e renderli meno netti. Nell’angolo esterno dell’occhio ho picchiettato un ombretto marrone e l’ho sfumato bene, aggiungendo un pizzico di nero per dare più profondità allo sguardo. Nella piega ho applicato un ombretto rosso ruggine usando un pennello da sfumatura , e l’ho sfumato bene per ottenere una sfumatura senza righe nette. Nell’angolo interno ho prolungato la riga di eyeliner come si vede nella foto originale, e ho anche sfumato bene nella rima inferiore; è tutto, spero vi piaccia!

paciugopedia_episode_4

paciugopedia_episode_4

paciugopedia_episode_4

Products used:

benefit stay don’t stray eye primer

mac paint pot in chilled on ice

world of beauty loose pigment in coast

coastal scents 252 ultimate eyeshadow palette

kiko infinity eyeshadow nr 295

kiko infinity eyeshadow nr 226

the balm meet matt(e) nude palette Matt Wood

the balm meet matt(e) nude palette Matt Garcia

the balm meet matt(e) nude palette Matt Malloy

kiko kajal kohl pencil nr 101

kiko ultimate pen long wear liner in black

Givenchy
Follow PaciugoPedia2 #1 by Sara T. on Pinterest
mascara phenomen’eyes in phenomen’black
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

World of beauty neroli vivace nuova linea / new line

Hi fairies, I’m very pleased to have the chance to try the new Neroli Vivace line by World of beauty and I’m thrilled to talk about it to...