Sunday 5 March 2017

Vintage tea cup nail art

Hi fairies,
Maybe you don’t know how much I love anything British, well I actually do and I love vintage fine bone china cups, I bought few at antiques stores and I love looking for them in small village stores where I’ve always found some gems!
This nail art is inspired by the most classic china pattern , basically there’s a white background and dainty roses painted on it. You can paint as many or as few roses you want and you can follow any patterns really, it’s just a matter of personal preference and of how patient you are!
The easiest way to draw a rose, for me, is to start with a pink or red dot and then add some light pink lines inside, to mimic petals. It’s not very complicated, give it a try and you’ll see by yourself! I painted this pattern on my ring and middle finger and I picked a mauve nail polish for the rest of my nails, I hope you like it!

vintage_tea_cup_nail_art

vintage_tea_cup_nail_art



Italian version:

Ciao fatine,
Probabilmente non sapete quanto io sia appassionata di tutto ciò che è Inglese, effettivamente adoro la cultura britannica e adoro le tazze da tè vintage, ne ho comprate alcune in negozi di antiquariato e mi piace cercarle nei negozietti dei villaggi della campagna inglese, dove ho sempre trovato dei pezzi stupendi!
Questa nail art si ispira al più classico dei motivi che si trova sui servizi da tè, praticamente ci sono delle rose su uno sfondo bianco. Potete dipingerne tante o poche e potete scegliere di seguire qualsiasi schema , è solo una questione di gusto personale e di quanta pazienza avete!
Il metodo più facile per realizzare una rosa, a mio avviso, è quello di partire da un pois rosa o rosso e di aggiungere poi, al suo interno, delle linee rosa chiaro che rappresentano i petali. Non è dificile, provate e vedrete che ho ragione! Ho disegnato questo motivo sul medio e sull’anulare mentre, sul resto delle unghie, ho scelto uno smalto color malva, e spero vi piaccia!

vintage_tea_cup_nail_art

vintage_tea_cup_nail_art

Products used:

kiko nails care 3 in 1 shine fortifying base and top coat

kiko power pro nail lacquer nr 101

kiko power pro nail lacquer nr 18

kiko power pro nail lacquer nr 50

kiko nail polish nr 528

kiko quick dry nail lacquer nr 835

kiko poker nail lacquer nr 02



post signature

9 comments:

Featured post

World of beauty neroli vivace nuova linea / new line

Hi fairies, I’m very pleased to have the chance to try the new Neroli Vivace line by World of beauty and I’m thrilled to talk about it to...