Sunday 24 December 2017

One product review maybelline super stay matte ink liquid lipstick

Hi fairies,
I usually don’t fall for hyped up products unless I really like them, but this time I have even if I’ve heard some negative reviews on them. I wanted to try one and see how it worked on my lips so I bought a beautiful purple orchid on sale! I’m talking about the Maybelline super stay matte ink liquid lipsticks, let’s see how they’re described: intensely perfect, perfectly intense. Ink your lips in up to 16 HR saturated liquid matte. Price 9.49 $.







What I like: I like the color, it’s a vibrant and full purple orchid, it goes on evenly and lips are fully covered with one layer. I like the packaging, it’s the same color of the lip tint and it’s easy to find it among other lip tints and I own many of them so find the one I’m looking for can be an issue sometimes! They are long lasting, you can eat and drink and they will stay on till you remove your makeup. They don’t set into fine lines and they don’t feel dry on my lips, they are quite comfortable.

What I don’t like: the doe foot applicator has got a weird shape and I find it a bit tricky to follow my lip shape, I don’t know if it’s just my issue or if anyone else feels the same, let me know in the comments. It feels very sticky and this feeling doesn’t go away once it sets, it still feels sticky after hours of wearing and it’s quite annoying. It’s hard to remove, even with a biphasic makeup remover I have to rub quite hard and it’s the first time it happens to me. it stains my lips but maybe lighter colors don’t. the color range is classic, there aren’t unique shades.


My verdict: I won’t recommend them, cons are way too many in my opinion and, for the price point, there are better liptints on the market, there are actually cheaper ones that perform better.


Italian version:

Ciao fatine,
Di solito non compro prodotti solo perchè se ne parla tanto, a meno che non mi piacciano veramente, ma questa volta ci sono cascata nonostante abbia sentito pareri negativi su questo prodotto. Ne volevo provare una e vedere come si comportava sulle mie labbra, quindi ho acquistato un bel viola orchidea a prezzo scontato! Sto parlando dei Maybelline super stay matte ink liquid lipsticks, vediamo come vengono descritte: intensamente perfette, perfettamente intense. Colora le tue labbra con 16 colori pieni HR di tinte opache. Prezzo 9.49 $.


Cosa mi piace: mi piace il colore, è un viola orchidea pieno e vibrante, si applica uniformemente e le labbra vengono coperte con una sola passata. Mi piace la confezione perché è dello stesso colore del prodotto all’interno e questo rende facile individuarla in mezzo alle altre tinte, cosa che può essere un problema per me che ne ho tante! Sono a lunga durata, potete mangiare e bere e rimarranno al loro posto fino a che non le togliete. Non si infilano nelle rughette e non mi seccano le labbra, sono abbastanza confortevoli.

Cosa non mi piace: l’applicatore ha una forma strana che rende un po’ difficile seguire il contorno delle labbra, non so se è solo un mio problema o se qualcun altro lo ha riscontrato, fatemelo sapere nei commenti. È molto appiccicoso e questa sensazione non se ne va una volta che si fissa, rimane appiccicoso anche dopo ore ed è abbastanza antipatico. È difficile da togliere, anche con uno struccante bifasico devo strofinare parecchio ed è la prima volta che mi succede. Tinge le labbra, ma forse i colori più chiari non danno questo problema. La gamma di colori è classica, non ci sono colori unici.


Il mio verdetto: non li consiglio, i lati negativi sono maggiori di quelli positivi secondo me e, per il prezzo che hanno, se ne trovano di migliori in commercio, anzi ce ne sono di migliori anche a un prezzo più basso.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

World of beauty neroli vivace nuova linea / new line

Hi fairies, I’m very pleased to have the chance to try the new Neroli Vivace line by World of beauty and I’m thrilled to talk about it to...