Thursday 25 January 2018

Eye makeup look ice sandwich

Hi fairies,
These are my favorite colors, those I always go back to and I use the most, I just love them all year round! I know most of you like warm shades but I gravitate toward cold ones more; you can pick the color combo you prefer to try to recreate this look, it doesn’t have to be the same I chose, mine is just a suggestion for an eye makeup!
I used a cold taupe in the crease and I blended it out very well; I used a cold shade because I liked this look to be very icy, a bit like an icy queen makeup. In the inner and outer corner of my eye I applied a shimmery navy eyeshadow and I blended it upwards without covering the taupe I previously applied. In the center of my lid I patted a shimmery periwinkle and I blended it where it met the navy eyeshadow. I completed the look with a winged liner and mascara, and that was it, I hope you like it!

eye_makeup_look_ice_sandwich

eye_makeup_look_ice_sandwich

eye_makeup_look_ice_sandwich


Italian version:

Ciao fatine,
Questi sono i miei colori preferiti, quelli a cui torno sempre e che uso più spesso, mi piace indossarli tutto l’anno! So che la maggior parte di voi preferiscono i toni caldi ma io scelgo più spesso quelli freddi; voi potete scegliere la combinazione di colori che preferite per ricreare questo look, non deve essere la stessa che ho scelto io, il mio è solo un suggerimento per un trucco occhi!
Ho usato un talpa freddo nella piega e l’ho sfumato molto bene; ho usato una tonalità fredda perché volevo che questo look avesse un aspetto glaciale, un po’ simile a quello di una regina dei ghiacci.  Nell’angolo interno ed esterno della palpebra ho applicato un ombretto luminoso blu carta da zucchero e l’ho sfumato verso l’alto senza però andare a coprire l’ombretto talpa precedentemente applicato. Al centro della palpebra ho picchiettato un ombretto luminoso color pervinca e l’ho sfumato lì dove si incontrava con l’ombretto carta da zucchero. Ho completato il look con una riga di eyeliner e del mascara, ed è tutto, spero vi piaccia!

eye_makeup_look_ice_sandwich

eye_makeup_look_ice_sandwich

eye_makeup_look_ice_sandwich

Products used:

lime crime eyeshadow brightener

urban decay eyeshadow foxy

urban decay eyeshadow naked 2

kiko long lasting stick eyeshadow no 31

concrete minerals loose pigment in bang up

kiko smart eyeshadow no 22

mac cosmetics loose pigment in aire de blue

mac cosmetics loose pigment in vanilla

kiko super colourful liner no 107


kiko overblown mascara

5 comments:

  1. mi piace molto questo colore, e l'abbinamento chiaro scuro è stupendo, voglio provarlo anche io

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bello il tuo makeup. Io però preferisco i toni più caldi.

    ReplyDelete

Featured post

World of beauty neroli vivace nuova linea / new line

Hi fairies, I’m very pleased to have the chance to try the new Neroli Vivace line by World of beauty and I’m thrilled to talk about it to...