Wednesday 7 November 2018

Charmed-Streghe (serie tv) nail art


Hi fairies,
This nail art is inspired by my favorite 90’s tv series, Charmed! I’ve watched it several times, I have all seasons in dvd, I love the story, the characters, especially Phoebe because her personality is similar to mine, I love everything about charmed!
I went for a simple nail art so everybody can give it a try, so I painted my thumb and ring finger with a black nail polish and the rest of my nails with a sparkly gold nail polish.  On my thumb and ring finger I painted a triquetra, the symbol on the cover of the book of shadows, in gold; on my middle finger I drew the logo of P3, their club, which is also a symbol of the power of three, and that was it, I hope you like it!


charmed_nail_art

Italian version:

Ciao fatine,
Questa nail art si ispira alla mia serie preferita degli anni 90, Streghe! L’ho vista diverse volte, ho tutte le stagioni in dvd, adoro la storia, i personaggi, specialmente Phoebe perché ha il carattere simile al mio, amo tutto di streghe!
Ho deciso di realizzare una nail art semplice che tutti possono provare a ricreare, quindi ho usato uno smalto nero sul pollice e sull’anulare, e uno dorato, molto luminoso, sul resto delle unghie. Sul pollice e sull’anulare ho disegnato il triquetra, il simbolo che si trova sulla copertina del Libro delle Ombre, usando il color oro;  sul medio ho disegnato il logo del P3, il loro locale, che è anche il simbolo del potere del trio, ed è tutto, spero vi piaccia!

charmed_nail_art

Products used:

essie ridge filler base coat

kiko nail care gel look top coat

kiko power pro nail lacquer no 50

kiko nail polish no 479

kiko nail polish no 271



charmed_nail_art

7 comments:

  1. Davvero carina questa nail art, la vedo l'ispirazione alla serie Streghe, brava!

    XOXO

    Cami

    www.paillettesandchampagne.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. guardavo anche io Streghe e mi piaceva moltissimo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Molto carina questa nail art adoravo la serie TV streghe la vedevo sempre

    ReplyDelete
  4. Una serie tv che adoro! :) ottima ispirazione!

    ReplyDelete

Featured post

World of beauty neroli vivace nuova linea / new line

Hi fairies, I’m very pleased to have the chance to try the new Neroli Vivace line by World of beauty and I’m thrilled to talk about it to...