Friday 9 November 2018

Eye makeup look coppery pink


Hi fairies,
For this look I used pink and copper shades, there are several palettes featuring these shades and I think they are very flattering for many skin tones!
I started by applying a matte burned orange shade in the outer part of my crease with a blending brush, and then I added a matte medium brown in my crease to give more depth to the look. On the lid I applied a metallic rose gold and I blended the edges. I decided to add a tiny bit of a darker brown in the outer corner of my eyes to give more dimension to it, and I completed the look with a winged liner and some mascara, and that was it, I hope you like it!

eye_makeup_look_coppery_pink

eye_makeup_look_coppery_pink

eye_makeup_look_coppery_pink

Italian version:

Ciao fatine,
Per questo look ho usato tonalità rosa e bronzo, ci sono diverse palette con questi colori che, secondo me, stanno bene a tanti tipi di carnagione!
Ho cominciato ad applicare un ombretto opaco arancione bruciato nell’angolo esterno della piega dell’occhio con un pennello da sfumatura, e poi ho aggiunto un ombretto opaco marrone medio nella piega per dare più profondità al look. Sulla palpebra mobile ho applicato un ombretto metallico color oro rosato e ne ho sfumato i contorni. Ho deciso di aggiungere un pizzico di marrone scuro nell’angolo esterno dell’occhio per dare più dimensione al look, e l’ho completato con una riga di eyeliner e del mascara, ed è tutto, spero vi piaccia!

eye_makeup_look_coppery_pink

eye_makeup_look_coppery_pink

eye_makeup_look_coppery_pink


Products used:

nyx cosmetics proof it! Eye primer

nyx cosmetics jumbo eye pencil no 604 in milk

lime crime venus palette eyeshadow muse

lime crime venus palette eyeshadow divine

lime crime venus palette eyeshadow rebirth

lime crime venus palette eyeshadow shell

kiko smart cult eyeshadow palette no 11

makeup revolution palette unicorns are real

urban decay moondust palette pressed pigment element

nyx cosmetics epic ink liner

la girl booming lashes mascara


9 comments:

  1. Mi piacciono tantissimo i make up con le sfumature del rosa e questo mi piace tantissimo!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sei bravissima ogni volta mi stupisci

    ReplyDelete
  3. Una gamma di colori che mi piace molto e ti sta molto bene.

    ReplyDelete
  4. la combinazione di colori è veramente meravigliosa! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Questo make-up è stupendo! Ti dona molto, proverò a replicarlo! Sempre ottimi spunti 💋

    ReplyDelete
  6. adoro questo make up dalle tonalità calde

    ReplyDelete
  7. Questi colori sono tra i miei preferiti

    ReplyDelete
  8. il colore che preferisco come ombretto!

    ReplyDelete

Featured post

World of beauty neroli vivace nuova linea / new line

Hi fairies, I’m very pleased to have the chance to try the new Neroli Vivace line by World of beauty and I’m thrilled to talk about it to...