Wednesday 9 January 2019

cute star wars nail art


Hi fairies,
this year I took a long break for holiday season, I really needed it, and now I'm back! 
I’m not a huge Star Wars fan to be honest, but I’ve started watching the movies because my husband likes them, so I decided to do a super easy and cute nail art inspired by this iconic saga!
I painted my thumb with a teal nail polish, my index with white nail polish, my middle and pinky finger with black nail polish and my ring finger with grey nail polish. On my index I painted a stormtrooper’s helmet; on the black background I painted Darth Vader. On my pinky finger I painted lightsabers, one red and one blue crossing each other; on my thumb I painted a very minimalistic eye, and that was it, I hope you like it!


cute_star_wars_nail_art

cute_star_wars_nail_art


Italian version:

Ciao fatine,
quest'anno il blog ha fatto una lunga pausa per le feste, di cui avevo decisamente bisogno, e ora sono tornata!
A dire il vero non sono una grande appassionata di Guerre Stellari, ma ho cominciato a guardare I film perchè piacciono a mio marito, quindi ho pensato di realizzare una nail art ispirata a quest’iconica saga!
Ho usato uno smalto color petrolio sul pollice, uno smalto bianco sull’indice, uno smalto nero sul medio e sul mignolo e uno smalto grigio sull’anulare. Sull’indice ho dipinto il casco di uno stormtrooper; sullo sfondo nero ho disegnato Darth Vader. Sul mignolo ho disegnato due spade laser, una rossa e una blu, incrociate; sul pollice ho disegnato un occhio in stile molto minimal, ed è tutto, spero vi piaccia!

cute_star_wars_nail_art

Products used:

essie nail polish ridge filler base coat

kiko nails care fast & dry top coat

kiko power pro nail polish no 101

kiko power pro nail polish no 002

kiko power pro nail polish no 65

china glaze nail polish no 951 in why not

Americana acrylic paint in black, white

cute_star_wars_nail_art


4 comments:

Featured post

World of beauty neroli vivace nuova linea / new line

Hi fairies, I’m very pleased to have the chance to try the new Neroli Vivace line by World of beauty and I’m thrilled to talk about it to...