Wednesday 18 December 2019

eye makeup look bronzed purple

Hi fairies,
For this look I wanted to use fall shades so I went for a taupe with a touch of purple on the lower lashline and I hope you like this color combo!
I applied a matte taupe eyeshadow in the crease with a fluffy blending brush and I added it a bit at a time to build the color up in a seamless way; I added a bit more color in the outer corner of my crease to give my eyes more depth, and I then applied a darker shade of taupe in the lower half of my crease. In the center of my lid I patted a metallic pink and I blended the edges in the taupe. For the lower lashline I used a vibrant cold purple and I smoked it out. I completed the look with a winged liner and some mascara, and that was it!


eye_makeup_look_taupe

eye_makeup_look_taupe

Italian version:
Ciao fatine,
Per questo look ho usato tonalità autunnali, ho scelto un marrone taupe e ho aggiunto un tocco di viole nella rima inferiore; spero che questa combinazione di colori vi piaccia!
Ho applicato un ombretto opaco color talpa nella piega dell’occhio con un pennello da sfumatura e ne ho aggiunto poco alla volta in modo da intensificare il colore senza creare macchie;  ho aggiunto un po’  più di colore nell’angolo esterno della piega dell’occhio per dare più profondità allo sguardo, e poi ho applicato una tonalità leggermente più scura di marrrone talpa nella metà inferiore della piega dell’occhio. Al centro della palpebra mobile ho picchiettato un rosa metallico e ho sfumato i bordi nel color talpa. Nella rima inferiore ho usato un viola freddo molto intendo e l’ho sfumato bene. Ho completato il look con una riga di eyeliner e del mascara, ed è tutto!

eye_makeup_look_taupe

Products used: 
essence I love stage eye primer
kiko infinity eyeshadow nr 216
kiko infinity eyeshadow nr 217
kiko infinity eyeshadow nr 236
kiko infinity eyeshadow nr 237
kiko infinity eyeshadow nr 238
kiko infinity eyeshadow nr 239
kiko infinity eyeshadow nr 408
kiko infinity eyeshadow nr 249
Milani bella white nr 07
kiko infinity eyeshadow nr 403
Maybelline master drama lightliner
Nyx ink epic liner
Maybelline the falsies mascara

eye_makeup_look_taupe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

World of beauty neroli vivace nuova linea / new line

Hi fairies, I’m very pleased to have the chance to try the new Neroli Vivace line by World of beauty and I’m thrilled to talk about it to...