Monday 16 December 2019

Mountains nail art

Hi fairies,
For this nail art I applied a lilac nail polish on my middle and ring finger as background color, and I painted the rest of my nails with a taupe nail polish. I painted the tip of my lilac nails with white to represent snow and then I basically drew several triangles, some a bit taller than the others.
on taupe nails I just added some white dots to represent snow falling on the ground and that was it, I hope you like it!


mountains_nail_art

mountains_nail_art


Italian version:

Ciao fatine,
Per questa nail art ho steso due passate di uno smalto lilla sul medio e sull'anulare come colore di sfondo mentre ho usato uno smalto taupe sul resto delle unghie. Ho applicato del bianco sulla punta delle unghie lilla per rappresentare il suolo innevato,e poi ho disegnato dei triangoli bianchi di altezze diverse che sarebbero le montagne. Sul resto delle unghie ho disegnato dei puntini bianchi che rappresentano la neve che cade, ed è tutto, spero vi piaccia!

mountains_nail_art

mountains_nail_art

9 comments:

  1. Che bella questa nail art, mi piacciono molto le due unghie viola
    Alessandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Queste sono veramente bellissime! Complimenti!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Che idea simpatica le unghie con i fiocchi di neve

    ReplyDelete
  4. Carinissime quelle beige a pois! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. ma che bella idea questa! Devo provarla a rifare anch'io ! Grazie per l'idea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Una bella idea per le feste natalizie, sei stata bravissima! oggi provo a farle anch'io!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ma che bella la tua nail art:-)
    R.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those aren't fucking mountains hahahahhaa. Looks like bukakke

    ReplyDelete

Featured post

World of beauty neroli vivace nuova linea / new line

Hi fairies, I’m very pleased to have the chance to try the new Neroli Vivace line by World of beauty and I’m thrilled to talk about it to...