Tuesday 12 May 2020

Eye makeup look: periwinkle and flower

Hi fairies,
Today’s look is very simple, I actually use just two eyeshadows, but it looks really cute and fresh! I first applied a matte light mauve in my crease as my transition color and I blended it out really well because I just wanted to give some depth to my crease but I didn’t want the color to stand out. On my lid I applied a matte periwinkle eyeshadow and I blended it very well bringing it up into my crease. I applied a matte vanilla pigment under my browbone and I used a metallic baby blue as my inner corner highlighter. I completed the look with a winged liner and I decided to draw a tiny daisy on top of the wing, it’s very cute and dainty and I hope you like it!



eye_makeup_look_periwinkle_flower


eye_makeup_look_periwinkle_flower

Italian version:

Ciao fatine,
Il look di oggi è molto semplice, ho usato solo due ombretti, ma è davvero carino e fresco! Come prima cosa ho applicato un ombretto opaco malva chiaro come colore di transizione e l’ho sfumato molto bene perché volevo solo dare un po’ di profondità all’occhio senza che il colore fosse troppo intenso. Sulla palpebra mobile ho applicato un ombretto color pervinca e l’ho sfumato bene portandolo anche nella piega dell’occhio. Ho usato un pigmento opaco color vaniglia come illuminante dell’arcata sopraccigliare e un celeste metallico come illuminante nell’angolo interno dell’occhio. Ho completato il look con una riga di eyeliner e poi ho deciso di disegnare una piccola margherita sopra la coda dell’eyeliner, è molto carina e femminile e spero vi piaccia!


eye_makeup_look_periwinkle_flower

Products used:

Lime Crime venus palette filter

Kiko milano infinity eyeshadow nr 252

nyx eyeshadow white base

Milani eyeshadow white

nyx epic ink liner

colour pop gel liner periwinkle

Kiko milano standout volume mascara 

eye_makeup_look_periwinkle_flower


eye_makeup_look_periwinkle_flower

4 comments:

  1. ma che bello questo trucco che hai realizzato, grazioso il fiorellino

    ReplyDelete
  2. Come hai fatto a fare la margherita? Bravissima, bello questo trucco molto primaverile!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Semplice ma molto ricercato e ben fatto
    Sei davvero molto brava

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adoro come giochi con il make up! Devo provare anche io il dettaglio della margheritina

    ReplyDelete

Featured post

World of beauty neroli vivace nuova linea / new line

Hi fairies, I’m very pleased to have the chance to try the new Neroli Vivace line by World of beauty and I’m thrilled to talk about it to...