Friday 2 October 2020

Northern lights- aurora boreale nail art

 Hi fairies,

I’ve been lucky enough to watch northern lights in Lapland and it’s one of the most breathtaking, beautiful and magic things I’ve ever seen in my life! It really shows you how wonderful nature is and I recommend you to take a trip to Lapland if you can because northern lights are just magical!

For this nail art I first applied two coat of a black nail polish on all my nails and then I used a makeup sponge to paint the northern lights. I used pink, white and light blue but I could have used green and purple as well as they often show in northern lights. I patted my nails two or three times till I get the coverage I was looking for, and then I painted some trees in black. That’s it, I hope you like it!




Italian version:

Ciao fatine,

Sono stata così fortunata da poter vedere l’aurora boreale in Lapponia ed è una delle cose più belle, mozzafiato e magica che io abbia mai visto in tutta la mia vita! Ci fa davvero capire quanto sia meravigliosa la natura e, se avete la possibilità, vi consiglio di andare in Lapponia perché l’aurora boreale è uno spettacolo da vedere!

Per questa nail art ho applicato due passate di smalto nero su tutte le unghie e poi ho usato una spugnetta per dipingere l’aurora boreale. Ho usato il rosa, il bianco e il celeste ma avrei potuto anche usare il verde e il viola perché sono colori che compaiono spesso. Ho picchiettato le unghie due o tre volte, fino a ottenere la copertura che volevo, e poi ho disegnato qualche albero usando il nero. È tutto, spero vi piaccia!





2 comments:

  1. Lo smalto sulle unghie è davvero molto bello e suggestivo. In effetti ricorda nei suoi colori l'aurora boreale.
    Maria Domenica

    ReplyDelete
  2. ma che meraviglia questa nuova nailart mi piace moltissimo

    ReplyDelete

Featured post

World of beauty neroli vivace nuova linea / new line

Hi fairies, I’m very pleased to have the chance to try the new Neroli Vivace line by World of beauty and I’m thrilled to talk about it to...