Wednesday 12 February 2014

one product review : Nars blush Exhibit A aka red doesn't scare me!



Today I’m going to talk about my first Nars purchase, a blush! I know you’re thinking “ oh yes, she’s got Orgasm…” surprise surprise,no, I haven’t! my attention was drawn to a vibrant color blush, a vivid red one, Exhibit A, and I just had to try it out! I’ve never bought such a red blush and I didn’t even know if it was wearable on my super fair skin, but I actually didn’t care, I made up my mind : it had to be mine!

How it’s described by Nars :”the ultimate authority in blush, Nars offers the industry’s most iconic shades for cheeks. Natural, healthy looking colors that immediately evens the complexion.a light application of even the highest intensity hues delivers a natural looking flush.
Silky texture in matte and shimmery shades.
Micronized powder ensures soft, blendable application.
Iconic nars shades.”

What I like : I like how pigmented it is, it really is saturated with color but it doesn’t give you a clownish look because you can totally build up the color from a healthy glow to a more intense color pay off. It is matte and it doesn’t go into lines or pores, it goes on smoothly and it melts in beautifully. It’s a true red color and it suits fair complexions like mine but also darker ones, in fact l think it looks gorgeous on women of colour! It’s not powdery at all , not chalky nor patchy.it gives your cheeks such a natural color, it’s like you’ve just run a bit or it’s just like when you blush (no pun intended!). It lasts all day without moving , it stays in place!I like it because it is a unique color and it is very versatile. High quality product. Price is 30.00 € -30.00$

What l don’t like: honestly l can’t find any fault to this blush, the only thing is it could be a bit intimidating as it’s so vibrant and bright, an unusual color for blush, but once you’ve tried it you will fall in love with it! You have to just lightly touch it with your brush and l promise you it will be enough product for both cheeks!

My verdict : it’s one of my favourite blush, I highly recommend it, it’s good for everyday and it will give you a natural rosy cheeks look you will love! It’s a high end product and you’ll get great quality so in my opinion it’s worth its price.







how it looks on my cheeks

Italian version:

Oggi voglio parlarvi del mio primo acquisto Nars, un blush. Voi starete pensando.” Ah si, ha comprato Orgasm..” e invece no! Sono stata attirata da un colore molto acceso, un rosso brillante, Exhibit A, e ho voluto provarlo! Non avevo mai comprato un blush così pigmentato, e non sapevo nemmeno se avrei potuto usarlo sulla mia pelle, che è chiarissima, ma ormai ero decisa e quindi l’ho preso!
Vediamo come lo descrive l’azienda: “Una formula in polvere micronizzata che assicura un colore modulabile.
Grazie alla sua texture morbida e vellutata, questo blush si adatta perfettamente alla pelle.”

Cosa mi piace: mi piace la sua pigmentazione, è veramente ricco di colore ma nonostante questo non rischiate di sembrare dei clown perché lo si può modulare liberamente e facilmente , ottenendo un look estremamente naturale con un’applicazione leggera, oppure uno più intenso applicandolo una seconda volta. Il finish è matte e la consistenza è setosa , non va nelle pieghe o nei pori, scivola sulla pelle e si fonde con essa . E’ un colore rosso vivo e si sposa con le carnagioni chiare come la mia, ma anche con quelle più scure, infatti secondo me è un must have per le donne di colore! Non è polveroso nonostante l’alta pigmentazione, non lascia chiazze o strisce. L’effetto finale è quello di guance sane e leggermente colorite, esattamente come accade dopo una corsetta o quando arrossite. Ha un’ottima durata, rimane intatto per tutto il giorno .Lo amo perché è un colore unico e molto versatile, e anche di ottima qualità! Prezzo 30.00 € - 30.00 $

Cosa non mi piace: sinceramente non riesco a trovargli nessun difetto, l’unico punto a suo sfavore è che vedendolo nella cialda può incutere timore essendo un colore così vibrante e del tutto inusuale per un prodotto del genere ma, una volta provato, vi assicuro che ve ne innamorerete! Per applicarlo dovete sfiorarlo con il pennello, e la quantità di prodotto sarà sufficiente per entrambe le guance!

Il mio verdetto: è uno dei miei blush preferiti, lo consiglio senza ombra di dubbio, è adatto per tutti i giorni proprio perché vi regala un tocco di colore molto naturale. È un prodotto che non costa poco, ma secondo me il prezzo è giustificato dall’elevata qualità e resa.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

World of beauty neroli vivace nuova linea / new line

Hi fairies, I’m very pleased to have the chance to try the new Neroli Vivace line by World of beauty and I’m thrilled to talk about it to...