Saturday 1 February 2014

sultry purple makeup look ft. pupa pigment



I wanted to try the first Pupa pigment I’ve bought, the Pupa iridescent pigment in 001, and l came up with this look, that turned out a bit darker than I thought , a bit on the dramatic side, but I like it! The pigment is powdery compared to other brand ones I’ve got , so it might not be easy to manage for newbies, and there’s quite a lot of fall out (which is normal) . My overall opinion is it’s medium quality ; the color I chose is almost a duochrome with lots of different undertones like green, purple and blue.
For this look I applied the pigment in the center of my lid and on the inner and outer corner I chose a purple. I blended the edges very well and I added a fuchsia in my crease. As highlight I went for vanilla by Mac, a buttery golden color with pink frostiness to it !
I wanted this look to be softer but it turned out dark and sultry…I’m gonna try to match this pigment with more colors to see how it looks .




Italian version:
Per provare il mio primo pigmento Pupa mai acquistato, il Pupa iridescent pigment in 001, ho realizzato un makeup che si è rivelato più scuro di come lo avevo immaginato, abbastanza drammatico, ma che tutto sommato mi piace! Il pigmento è abbastanza polveroso in confronto ad altri di altre marche che ho, può creare qualche difficoltà a chi non è abituato ad usare le polveri, e lascia anche una discreta “pioggia” di colore sulle guance (cosa piuttosto normale). La mia opinione sul prodotto è complessivamente discreta, mi sembra di media qualità, ed il colore che ho scelto è un duochrome con riflessi multicolori verdi,viola e blu.
Per questo look ho applicato il pigmento al centro della palpebra e nell’angolo interno ed esterno ho scelto un viola. Ho sfumato bene i contorni ed ho aggiunto un fucsia nella piega dell’occhio. Come illuminante ho usato vanilla di Mac, un color panna dorato con un effetto rosa frost!
L’idea originale prevedeva un look più delicato mentre questo è decisamente scuro e drammatico..proverò nuovi abbinamenti del pigmento per vedere quali sfumature verranno messe in evidenza.






Products used:

Paradise makeup aq in purple

Kiko eyeshadow in 155

Cinecittà eyeshadow nr 60

Mac pigment in vanilla

Mac pigment in push the edge

Pupa iridescent pigment in 001

1 comment:

  1. complimenti del make up,bellissimo e ti dona molto..

    ReplyDelete

Featured post

World of beauty neroli vivace nuova linea / new line

Hi fairies, I’m very pleased to have the chance to try the new Neroli Vivace line by World of beauty and I’m thrilled to talk about it to...