Tuesday 22 April 2014

I'm on fire! makeup look -purple smoky with gradient liner



Hi fairies,
Today’s look is all about purple and blending, and the purple I picked is a cold one and a very vibrant one; I applied it all over the lid, just under my natural crease and then, with a blending brush, I blended it upwards; on the inner and outer corner I applied a slightly lighter purple to frame the one in the middle and to make it pop. In the crease I blended any harsh edge by using a lilac pigment. I tried a gradient eyeliner by using pigments and mixing medium solution: I love gradients but I have to say not all pigments are suitable to get mixed and used as eyeliners, some don’t apply evenly and after few minutes they crack and they don’t look good at all. I first tried with coastal scents ones and then l have to try again with mac ones  that are way better! That’s all for now, I hope you like it!






Italian version:

Ciao fatine,
Il look di oggi ha come protagonista il viola ed è fondamentale sfumarlo bene; il viola che ho usato è a base fredda ed è molto pigmentato, l’ho applicato su tutta la palpebra mobile fermandomi sotto la naturale piega dell’occhio, poi l’ho sfumato, con un pennello da sfumatura, verso l’alto, leggermente sopra la piega dell’occhio. Nell’angolo interno ed esterno ho usato un viola leggermente più chiaro, per incorniciare e mettere in risalto quello più acceso al centro. Ho poi provato a realizzare una riga di eyeliner a gradazione di colore, mischiando pigmenti con una soluzione per miscelarli e renderli cremosi: mi piacciono molto gli eyeliner con diverse sfumature, ma non  tutti i pigmenti si prestano ad essere miscelati, alcuni non si stendono uniformemente e, una volta asciutti, formano delle crepe decisamente antiestetiche. Avevo provato prima con alcuni di coastal scents ma, vista la pessima resa, sono passata a quelli mac che si prestano molto di più! È tutto per ora, spero vi piaccia!






Products used:

mehron aqua base in purple

kiko long lasting stick eyeshadow nr 31

sugarpill pressed eyeshadow in poison plum

fyrinnae loose pigment in neo universe

about face loose pigment in fairest of them all

about face loose pigment in save the troll

kiko loose eyeshadow pigment nr 16

kiko loose eyeshadow pigment nr 17

kiko water eyeshadow nr 221

cinecittà loose pigment nr 60

mac fluidline in black track

max factor mascara 2000 calories

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

World of beauty neroli vivace nuova linea / new line

Hi fairies, I’m very pleased to have the chance to try the new Neroli Vivace line by World of beauty and I’m thrilled to talk about it to...