Thursday 10 April 2014

orange and dark blue cut crease makeup look



Hi fairies,
Today’s look features a cut crease, one of my latest obsession and favourite, and the one I’ve been practicing more to get better at cutting a crisp line at the right place; since I’ve started with cut creases I’ve definitely improved my skills but I can do better and with time I will! I’m quite happy with this look though, I love the orange and dark blue color combo, it is edgy and classy at the same time and I never get tired of it! To cut the crease exactly where it’s supposed to, I start in the middle of my lid just up my natural crease and I draw a line toward the outer corner; then I draw another line from the middle to the inner corner, trying not to curve it too much else your eyes will look forlorn J as highlight I used a cream shimmery color, that also helps to soften the edges of such a dark color like blue. That’s it for now, I hope you like it!








Italian version:

Ciao fatine,
Il look di oggi ha come protagonista una cut crease, che è una delle mie ossessioni del momento ed anche uno dei miei look preferiti, ecco perchè mi sto esercitando per arrivare ad ottenere una linea precisa e pulita, che sia anche tracciata nella posizione giusta, non troppo in alto nè troppo in basso; da quando ho iniziato con le cut creases sono decisamente migliorata, ma c’è ancora tanta strada da fare, e sono certa che , perseverando, sarò soddisfatta del risultato! Il look di oggi mi ha dato delle soddisfazioni, mi piace molto l’abbinamento arancione e blu scuro, secondo me è particolare e di classe allo stesso tempo, ed è una di quelle accoppiate che non mi stanca mai! Per tracciare la linea proprio dove la voglio, io parto dal centro della palpebra leggermente più in alto della piega naturale dell’occhio,  e traccio una linea che arriva all’angolo esterno; poi ne traccio un’altra sempre dal centro ma questa volta verso l’angolo interno, facendo attenzione a tenerla un po’ più alta della curva naturale della palpebra, altrimenti avremmo l’espressione triste! Come illuminante ho usato un color crema satinato , che mi ha anche aiutato a sfumare un colore scuro come il blu. Per ora è tutto, spero vi piaccia!




Product used:
 
too faced shadow insurance

kiko infinity eyeshadow nr 283

kiko infinity eyeshadow nr 279

pupa vamp eyeshadow nr 201

kiko water eyeshadow nr 218

about face loose pigment in shot the messenger

fyrinnae loose pigment in nijiiro

kiko eye kohl pencil nr 109

Maybelline gel liner in black

Max factor 2000 calories mascara

2 comments:

Featured post

World of beauty neroli vivace nuova linea / new line

Hi fairies, I’m very pleased to have the chance to try the new Neroli Vivace line by World of beauty and I’m thrilled to talk about it to...