Sunday 15 November 2015

One year with nail art #november

Hi fairies,
This month’s nail art is one of my favorite of the twelve picked, it’s very easy and romantic, it’s versatile because you can use any colors of your choice and it will look totally different, I think it would look great with a purple ombre background just to mention one of the color combos I was thinking of!
Before starting I’ll leave you links to both blog’s creators, Chiara and Redda, where you find all the info you need to join us, there’s still time!
All I did was painting my nails with a dusty blue nail polish and topping them with glitters because I’m a glitter addict and I think they add a sweet and whimsical touch to this nail art, and once the background was dry I painted white clouds all over it, and that was it , I hope you like it!



a_year_with_nailart_november_clouds

a_year_with_nailart_november_clouds


Italian version:

Ciao fatine,
La nail art di questo mese è una delle mie preferite tra le dodici selezionate, è semplice e romantica, è versatile perchè la si può realizzare usando i propri colori preferiti e , a seconda dei toni che sceglieremo il risultato sarà sempre diverso, per esempio secondo me sarebbe fantastica con uno sfondo sui toni sfumati del viola , giusto per citare una delle tante combinazioni di colore che mi sono venute in mente!
Prima di cominciare vi lascio i links ai blog delle ideatrici , Chiara e Redda, dove trovate tutte le informazioni per unirvi a noi, c’è ancora tempo!
Per realizzarla ho semplicemente dato due passate di uno smalto azzurro grigio su tutte le unghie, e ho aggiunto uno smalto con glitter perché sono glitter dipendente e perché credo che i glitter aggiungano un tocco di dolcezza e rendano eterea questa nail art, e una volta che lo sfondo era asciutto ho disegnato delle nuvole bianche in ordine sparso! È tutto, spero vi piaccia!


a_year_with_nailart_november_clouds

a_year_with_nailart_november_clouds

Products used:

world of beauty provita base coat

kiko nails care 3 in 1 fortifying shine base and top coat

kiko quick dry nail lacquer nr 850

zoya nail lacquer zp603 in south beach

kiko power pro nail polish nr 101
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

World of beauty neroli vivace nuova linea / new line

Hi fairies, I’m very pleased to have the chance to try the new Neroli Vivace line by World of beauty and I’m thrilled to talk about it to...