Sunday 17 April 2016

eye makeup look copper and teal

Hi fairies,
This is one of my favorite spring and summer looks, it’s a go to, it’s fast to achieve and it looks gorgeous on tanned skin, but I like it on pale skin as well; it makes your eyes pop and it brightens up your complexion, you can wear it during the day and in the evening, you will glow and sparkle like there’s no tomorrow!
I applied a piece of tape in the outer corner of my eye to get a sharp line, and then I picked a fluffy blending brush and a medium warm brown eyeshadow and I applied it in my crease as my transition color; with a smaller blending brush I added a chocolate brown eyeshadow on top of the transition color but, as I was using a smaller brush, the color got placed in the lower half of the crease and the lighter eyeshadow is still showing up which was what I wanted. On my lid I patted a shimmery copper eyeshadow, and in the inner corner I added a shimmery peach eyeshadow to open up my eyes; to further define the crease I placed a matte brown in the outer corner and I blended it with circular motions; on the lower lashline I generously applied a bright turquoise eyeshadow and I smudged it out quite a bit; with a teal pigment I went as close to the lashline as possible to intensify the look. I completed the look with a black winged liner and mascara, and that’s it , I hope you like it!

eye_makeup_look_copper_and_teal

eye_makeup_look_copper_and_teal

eye_makeup_look_copper_and_teal



Italian version:

Ciao fatine,
Questo look è uno di quelli che preferisco per la primavera e l’estate, è facile da realizzare e sta benissimo con la pelle abbronzata, ma lo trovo fantastico anche sulla carnagione chiara; fa risaltare gli occhi e rende la pelle luminosa, si può portare sia di giorno che di sera, vi farà brillare e scintillare come se non ci fosse un domani!
Ho usato un pezzetto di scotch nell’angolo esterno dell’occhio per ottenere una linea molto netta, e poi ho preso un pennello largo da sfumatura e un ombretto di un marrone chiaro dal sottotono caldo e l’ho applicato nella piega dell’occhio come colore di transizione; con un pennello da sfumatura più piccolo ho aggiunto un ombretto marrone cioccolata sopra al colore di transizione ma, essendo il pennello più piccolo, il colore è concentrato nella metà inferiore della piega e il colore più chiaro è ancora visibile nella parte superiore, che era quello che volevo. Sulla palpebra mobile ho picchiettato un ombretto color rame con riflessi dorati, mentre nell’angolo interno ho aggiunto un ombretto color pesca con riflessi rosati , che serve ad aprire lo sguardo; per definire maggiormente la piega dell’occhio ho aggiunto un ombretto opaco marrone nell’angolo esterno e l’ho sfumato con movimenti circolari; nella rima inferiore ho applicato generosamente un ombretto di un turchese intenso , e l’ho sfumato molto bene; con un pigmento turchese più scuro mi sono tenuta il più vicino possibile all’attaccatura delle ciglia per intensificare lo sguardo. Ho completato il look con una linea nera di eyeliner e del mascara, ed è tutto, spero vi piaccia!

eye_makeup_look_copper_and_teal

eye_makeup_look_copper_and_teal

eye_makeup_look_copper_and_teal

Products used:

urban decay primer potion in eden

mac cosmetics paint pot in chilled on ice

mac cosmetics mono eyeshadow in bisque

sleek makeup eyeshadow palette in sunset

fyrinnae loose pigment in montalivet

kiko cosmetics infinity eyeshadow nr 214

kiko cosmetics infinity eyeshadow nr 213

kiko cosmetics infinity eyeshadow nr 222

kiko kajal kohl pencil nr 110

fyrinnae loose pigment in javan rhino

prestige cosmetics liquid liner nr 02

the balm what’s your type mascara in black
 post signature

1 comment:

Featured post

World of beauty neroli vivace nuova linea / new line

Hi fairies, I’m very pleased to have the chance to try the new Neroli Vivace line by World of beauty and I’m thrilled to talk about it to...