Sunday 24 April 2016

One product review the body shop nutriganics softening cleansing gel /gel detergente antietà

Hi fairies,
Today I want to share with you my opinion about a cleansing gel I was very curious to try, the body shop nutriganics softening cleansing gel : I’ve been a loyal The Body Shop customer for years, I love most of their products, and I thought it was time to give the Nutriganics line a shot, as it’s specifically formulated for women within 30 and 40 years of age to help improve the appearance of the skin and smooth the first sign of ageing, and I’m not a teen anymore, so maybe I would benefit from specific products like these ones!

as stated on the body shop online page, The benefits of the Nutriganics™ organic skincare range will undoubtedly appeal to those who are looking for alternative anti-ageing products. Combining Community Trade babassu oil with 14 other organic ingredients. Nutriganics™ is our first certified organic skincare range for addressing the first signs of ageing.

the_body_shop_nutriganics_softening_cleansing_gel


Let’s see how the cleansing gel is described: Our certified organic range has been created for the first signs of ageing. This innovative gel-to-oil cleanser removes impurities and even waterproof make-up gently but easily. Parabens free, 99% natural ingredients. Price 10.00 £ -11.00 € for 100 ml.

What I like : it’s got an gel consistency and, at first , I was worried it might be too heavy for my skin type, which is oily, but I have to say it works well and it doesn’t leave my skin greasy at all! I rinse it very well with warm water and that’s all I need to get rid of the excess; I apply a small amount and I rub it gently, till it gets foamy; it feels very gentle on my skin, but at the same time it removes impurities and it leaves my skin smooth and soft, cleansed! I use it as part of my morning routine and my skin is ready for makeup, I really like this cleanser as it’s not aggressive nor drying but it’s effective! I also love the light and fresh smell, a great way to start my day! A little goes a long way, it’s not expensive in the long run because a tube will last for month.
the_body_shop_nutriganics_softening_cleansing_gel

What I don’t like : I read some uses it as makeup remover, but it doesn’t work well for me , it’s too light and I need to rub a lot, which is not worth it in my opinion as there are way better makeup removers out there; it’s not a deep cleanser or a scrub, it won’t get rid of black heads and it won’t exfoliate, you’ll need a more specific products for that. All in all it’s a good everyday cleanser.

My verdict: I like it for everyday use because it’s not too strong, it doesn’t dry or irritate my skin but it cleanses it and leaves it soft and smooth; I love the smell, I think quality price ratio is good because you only need a pea size amount each time, therefore it will last for a long time. I think it’s suitable for delicate skin as well, it’s very gentle and you shouldn’t have any redness by using it. I recommend it!

the_body_shop_nutriganics_softening_cleansing_gel


Italian version:

Ciao fatine,
Oggi voglio condividere con voi la mia opinione su un gel detergente che ero curiosa di provare, il body shop nutriganics gel detergente antietà : sono un’affezionata cliente di The Body Shop da anni, mi trovo bene con la maggior parte dei loro prodotti,e ho pensato che era arrivato il momento di provare la linea Nutriganics, studiata specificamente per le pelli delle donne nella fascia d’età dai 30 ai 40 anni per aiutare a migliorare l’aspetto generale della pelle ed attenuare i segni dell’invecchiamento e, non essendo più un’adolescente, so che prodotti di questo genere sono sicuramente indicati e consigliati! La linea Nutriganics viene descritta dall’azienda come organica, che si rivolge a chi cerca dei prodotti anti età diversi rispetto a quelli maggiormente commercializzati. Nasce dalla combinazione dell’olio di Babassu proveniente dal commercio equo con altri 14 ingredienti organici. Nutriganics è la prima linea di The Body Shop organica certificata, studiata appositamente per combattere i segni dell’età.
Vediamo come viene descritto il gel detergente: Un gel che si trasforma in un delicato olio in grado di rimuovere delicatamente impurità e make-up. Ricco di olio di babassu ed aloe vera biologica per pulire in profondità ed ammorbidire la cute. Certificazione biologica ECOCERT. Prezzo 10.00 3 – 11.00 € per 100 ml.
the_body_shop_nutriganics_softening_cleansing_gel

Cosa mi piace: ha la consistenza di un gel quando esce dal tubo e, in un primo momento, temevo fosse troppo nutriente per il mio tipo di pelle, che è grassa,ma devo dire che invece mi ha piacevolmente sorpreso, infatti non lascia assolutamente la pelle unta! Per eliminare i residui risciacquo il viso con acqua tiepida, e la pelle risulta pulita e morbida; ne applico una piccola quantità e la massaggio sul volto fino a che non si forma una schiuma soffice; il prodotto è delicato sulla pelle, ma allo stesso tempo rimuove le impurità e la lascia pulita, ! lo uso come parte della mia routine mattutina, e la mia pelle è pronta per il trucco! È un gel detergente con cui mi trovo bene, non è aggressivo ma fa il suo lavoro, ha un buon profumo delicato, piacevole per cominciare la giornata! Ne serve molto poco ogni volta, quindi una confezione durerà diversi mesi.

Cosa non mi piace: ho letto che alcuni lo usano come struccante, ma io non mi trovo bene perché è troppo leggero e devo strofinare parecchio per ottenere un risultato, quindi preferisco usare prodotti più specifici ed efficaci; non pulisce la pelle in profondità, non esfolia e non elimina i punti neri se ne avete, per questo tipo di problemi serve un prodotto più specifico. Secondo me questo è, tutto sommato, un buon gel detergente per uso quotidiano.
the_body_shop_nutriganics_softening_cleansing_gel

Il mio verdetto: a me piace come detergente da usare tutti i giorni perché non è aggressivo, non irrita e non mi secca la pelle e la lascia morbida e vellutata; mi piace il profumo , non è caro perché se ne usa pochissimo alla volta, e una confezione dura veramente a lungo.  Credo sia indicato anche per le pelli delicate , che non dovrebbero avere problemi di irritazione o rossore usando questo prodotto. Ve lo consiglio!






post signature

1 comment:

  1. lovely post silvia
    simplylovebeingme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Featured post

World of beauty neroli vivace nuova linea / new line

Hi fairies, I’m very pleased to have the chance to try the new Neroli Vivace line by World of beauty and I’m thrilled to talk about it to...