Sunday 23 April 2017

Eye makeup look caramel and ice

Hi fairies,
This look is a mix of warm and cold shades, it turned out to be very dramatic and I still don’t know if I like this color combo, what I know is I like trying new combos, sometimes the craziest ones turn out to be good!
I started by applying a caramel eyeshadow in the crease using a fluffy brush to defuse the color, and then I intensified by adding a bit of an orange eyeshadow in the outer half of my crease. With a teal eyeshadow and a flat shader brush I started defining my crease and I winged it out to make my eyes look wider;with a white creamy base I sculpted and defined my crease , and then I applied a cream eyeshadow on my lid. On top of it I patted some purple glitters, while in the inner corner I used a lavender eyeshadow. On my lower lashline I smoked out the orange eyeshadow I had previously used in the crease and that was it , I hope you like it!


eye_makeup_look_caramel_ice

eye_makeup_look_caramel_ice

eye_makeup_look_caramel_ice

Italian version:

Ciao fatine,
Questo look è un mix di colori caldi e freddi, è risultato essere molto drammatico e ancora non so se questa combinazione mi piace, quello che so è che mi piace provarne di nuove, a volte quelle più improbabili si rivelano interessanti!
Ho iniziato applicando un ombretto color caramello nella piega usando un pennello da sfumatura per creare una gradazione di colore, e poi l’ho intensificato aggiungendo un po’ di ombretto arancione nella metà esterna della piega dell’occhio. Con un ombretto verde petrolio e un pennello piatto ho iniziato a definire la piega dell’occhio, e ho tracciato una sorta di coda per allungare l’occhio; con una base cremosa bianca ho disegnato e scolpito la piega, e poi ho applicato un ombretto color crema sulla palpebra mobile. Al di sopra ho picchiettato dei glitter viola, mentre nell’angolo interno ho usato un ombretto color lavanda. Nella rima inferiore ho sfumato l’ombretto arancione che avevo precedentemente usato nella piega ,ed è tutto, spero vi piaccia!


eye_makeup_look_caramel_ice

eye_makeup_look_caramel_ice

eye_makeup_look_caramel_ice

Products used:

nyx eyeshadow base in white

lime crime venus 2 palette jam

lime crime venus 2 palette mustard

kiko infinity eyeshadow nr 283

makeup obsession mono eyeshadow h104 moon

kiko mineral loose shadow artist stroke 01

about face loose pigment dance with the devil

kiko vibrant eye pencil nr 605

kiko definition waterproof liquid liner

kiko overblown mascara





post signature

11 comments:

Featured post

World of beauty neroli vivace nuova linea / new line

Hi fairies, I’m very pleased to have the chance to try the new Neroli Vivace line by World of beauty and I’m thrilled to talk about it to...