Saturday 10 February 2018

Eye makeup look pink leopard print


Hi fairies,
It’s still holiday season and I love playing with makeup and creating bold and colourful looks just for fun! Today’s look is definitely not wearable but it could be used for Halloween or mardi gras, or for a theme party!
It’s quite simple, I just defined my crease with a mauve eyeshadow on a fluffy blending brush and I added a chocolate brown in the outer corner of my crease and I blended it out very well; in the inner corner I used a matte white eyeshadow and on the rest of my lid I applied a matte baby pink. I intensified the outer corner with a magenta eyeshadow and I blended it out to defuse any harsh line. Now for the fun part I drew some black half circles with black liquid liner without being too precise because leopard spots are uneven, and I filled them in with a fuchsia liquid liner, and I completed the look with a winged liner and mascara, and that was it, I hope you like it!


eye_makeup_look_leopard_print

eye_makeup_look_leopard_print

eye_makeup_look_leopard_print

Italian version:

Ciao fatine,
Siamo ancora nel periodo delle feste e adoro giocare col makeup e creare look intensi e colorati solo per divertirmi! Il look di oggi sicuramente non è portabile ma potrebbe essere adatto per Halloween, per carnevale o per una festa a tema!
È piuttosto semplice, ho solo definito la piega dell’occhio con un ombretto opaco e un pennello largo da sfumatura, e ho poi aggiunto un ombretto color cioccolata nell’angolo esterno della piega dell’occhio e l’ho sfumato molto bene; nell’angolo interno ho usato un ombretto bianco opaco e sul resto della palpebra ho applicato un ombretto opaco rosa. Ho intensificato l’angolo esterno con un ombretto color magenta e l’ho sfumato per eliminare qualsiasi riga netta. Ora arriva la parte divertente, infatti ho disegnato dei semi cerchi neri con dell’eyeliner liquido senza preoccuparmi di essere troppo precisa perché le macchie del leopardo sono irregolari, e poi le ho riempite con un eyeliner fucsia, e ho completato il look con una riga di eyeliner e del mascara, ed è tutto, spero vi piaccia!

eye_makeup_look_leopard_print

eye_makeup_look_leopard_print

eye_makeup_look_leopard_print


Products used:

lime crime eyeshadow brightener

urban decay eyeshadow in limit

urban decay eyeshadow in foxy

urban decay eyeshadow in faint

urban decay eyeshadow in nooner

kiko Milano smart eyeshadow no 13

colourpop my little pony palette eyeshadow in bluebell

colourpop my little pony palette eyeshadow in sky dancer

kiko Milano kajal kohl pencil no 101

paint glow glow in the dark eyeliner violet

kiko Milano fine liner

kiko Milano overblown mascara


1 comment:

  1. Bellissimo questo effetto, anche per la scelta del colore. Lo trovo sensuale e ironico allo stesso tempo.

    ReplyDelete

Featured post

World of beauty neroli vivace nuova linea / new line

Hi fairies, I’m very pleased to have the chance to try the new Neroli Vivace line by World of beauty and I’m thrilled to talk about it to...