Thursday 23 May 2019

One product review nyx high definition blush


Hi fairies,
Do you own many blushes? I don’t, I think blush is the makeup product I’m less attracted to because once you apply them they all look similar so, once I have a peach one, a pink one and a mauve one I’m good to go! I own a bit more than three but not more than ten and I’m not planning to buy more till I finish some of those I have.

Let’s see how this blush is described:  A high definition lightweight blush that blends evenly. This vibrant and silky blush delivers a beautiful flush of color and is paraben free. Price 6.50 $.




What I like: I like the simple packaging, it’s not bulky and it’s classy and I can put it in my purse as it’s compact. The product itself is very silky and not powdery, it’s pigmented, a little goes a long way especially on my pale skin so I have to apply with a light hand. The result is beautiful, very natural and even, it blends beautifully and it’s not patchy at all. On my skin it lasts all day.

What I don’t like: the color range is quite basic, you’ll find a peach, a mauve, a pink and there’s a beautiful red too but there aren’t any unique shades. The powder is prone to crumble and I wouldn’t take it with me for a trip for this reason.

My verdict: it’s a nice everyday blush, it’s not expensive and it’s long lasting, I would repurchase it!



photo by temptalia. com 

Italian version:

Ciao fatine,
Voi avete molti blush? Io no, il blush è il prodotto da cui sono meno attirata perché, una volta applicati, sono tutti più o meno simili quindi, una volta che ne ho uno color pesca, uno rosa e uno malva sono a posto. Ne possiedo un po’ di più di tre ma meno di dieci, e non ho intenzione di acquistarne altri se non prima di aver finito qualcuno di quelli che già ho.

Vediamo come viene descritto questo blush di nyx: un blush leggero ad alta definizione che si sfuma uniformemente. Questo blush intenso e setoso garantisce un bel tocco di colore ed è privo di parabeni. Prezzo 6.50 $.

nyx_hd_blush_review

Cosa mi piace: mi piace il packaging semplice, non è ingombrante ed è elegante, lo posso mettere in borsa senza preoccuparmi del fatto che occupi troppo spazio visto che è compatto. Il prodotto in sé è molto setoso e per niente polveroso, è pigmentato e ne basta veramente pochissimo, specialmente sulla mia pelle che è molto chiara, infatti devo applicarlo con mano leggera.  Il risultato è bello, molto naturale e omogeneo, si sfuma bene e non forma chiazze. Sulla mia pelle dura tutto il giorno.

Cosa non mi piace: la gamma colori è piuttosto basica, trovate un pesca, un rosa, un malva e c’è anche un bel rosso ma non ci sono colori particolari. La polvere tende a sbriciolarsi e, per questo motivo, non lo porterei in viaggio.

Il mio verdetto: lo trovo un ottimo blush per tutti i giorni, è poco costoso e ha una buona durata, io lo ricomprerei.




4 comments:

  1. Questi colori sono davvero magnifici la scelta è difficile

    ReplyDelete
  2. Io ho solo due blush ma mi piacerebbe provare qualcosa di nuovo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. adoro questi nuovi colori, davvero molto particolari

    ReplyDelete

Featured post

World of beauty neroli vivace nuova linea / new line

Hi fairies, I’m very pleased to have the chance to try the new Neroli Vivace line by World of beauty and I’m thrilled to talk about it to...