Sunday 25 June 2017

Eye makeup look grey glam

Hi fairies,
For today’s look I used almost only shimmery eyeshadows even if I know some people don’t like them or, at least, they don’t like using only this finish for an eye makeup, but I like the result and I think it would look great for a night out or a special occasion!
I started by applying a matte mauve in the crease as a transition color and I defused it very well with a blending brush. With a shimmery black eyeshadow and a small definer brush I cut my crease in a half moon shape and I blended the black a bit at a time until the edges were blurred out. On my lid I used a shimmery silver eyeshadow. I added a dark pink eyeshadow on the edges of the black, and I used the same color on my lower lashline. I completed the look with a winged liner and mascara, and that was it , I hope you like it!

eye_makeup_look_grey_glam

eye_makeup_look_grey_glam

eye_makeup_look_grey_glam

Italian version:

Ciao fatine,
Per il look di oggi ho usato quasi esclusivamente ombretti luminosi anche se so che non piacciono a tutti o, per meglio dire, non tutti amano usare solo questa finitura per un trucco occhi, ma il risultato mi piace e credo che sarebbe adattissimo ad un’uscita serale o ad un’occasione speciale!
ho iniziato applicando un ombretto opaco color malva nella piega come colore di transizione, e l’ho sfumato molto bene con un pennello da sfumatura. Con un ombretto nero ricco di riflessi e un pennello di precisione ho definito la piega dell’occhio delineando una forma a mezza luna e ho sfumato il nero poco alla volta, fino a che i contorni non erano più netti. Sulla palpebra mobile ho usato un ombretto argentato ricco di microglitter. Ho aggiunto un ombretto rosa intenso sui bordi del nero, e con lo stesso colore ho definito la rima inferiore. Ho completato il look con una riga di eyeliner e del mascara, ed è tutto, spero vi piaccia!

eye_makeup_look_grey_glam

eye_makeup_look_grey_glam

Products used:

nyx eyeshadow base in white

urban decay eyeshadow in w.o.s.

kiko water eyeshadow nr 106 space charcoal

mac cosmetics foiled shadow in magic in your eyes

kiko colour sphere eyeshadow nr 29

mac cosmetics foiled shadow in fly by twilight

mac cosmetics mono shadow in how to marry

urban decay pressed pigment in jilted

kiko kajal kohl pencil nr 101

urban decay 24/7 waterproof liquid liner in perversion

kiko overblown mascara


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

World of beauty neroli vivace nuova linea / new line

Hi fairies, I’m very pleased to have the chance to try the new Neroli Vivace line by World of beauty and I’m thrilled to talk about it to...