Saturday 3 June 2017

Moon through branches nail art

Hi fairies,
This nail art could also be a Halloween idea, but I’m doing it now because it’s not creepy or spooky at all and I like it all year round! For my background I went for a gradient using blue, red and orange and I patted them on my nails with a makeup sponge till I got the intensity I was looking for. I usually have to go over my nails two or three times when using the sponge technique. Once the background was dry I painted a full moon split in half on my middle finger and my ring finger, I also used grey to give some dimension to it, and then I painted black spiky branches without following any specific patterns, and that was it, I hope you like it!

moon_through_branches_nail_art



Italian version:

Ciao fatine,
Questa nail art potrebbe essere adatta anche per Halloween, ma io l’ho realizzata adesso perchè non la trovo troppo lugubre o macabra, e penso si possa proporre durante tutto l’anno! Per lo sfondo ho deciso di realizzare una sfumatura che andava dal blu, passando per il rosso fino all’arancione, e ho tamponato i colori sulle unghie con l’aiuto di una spugnetta, fino ad ottenere l’intensità desiderata. Di solito devo ripassare due o tre volte quando uso questa tecnica. Una volta che lo sfondo era asciutto ho disegnato una luna piena divisa in due parti, una sul medio e una sull’anulare, e ho usato del grigio per definirla meglio, e poi ho disegnato dei rami neri e spogli senza seguire uno schema ben preciso,ed è tutto, spero vi piaccia!
moon_through_branches_nail_art


Products used:

kiko nail care smooth base coat

kiko perfect gel duo top coat

kiko power pro nail lacquer nr 101

kiko power pro nail lacquer nr 40

kiko nail polish nr 248

kiko nail polish nr 356

kiko quick dry nail polish nr 853

Layla ceramic effect nail polish el41


moon_through_branches_nail_art



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

World of beauty neroli vivace nuova linea / new line

Hi fairies, I’m very pleased to have the chance to try the new Neroli Vivace line by World of beauty and I’m thrilled to talk about it to...