Wednesday 3 October 2018

Ladybug / coccinella nail art


Hi fairies,
I did a ladybug inspired nail art in the past but it’s been a while and I felt like trying a different pattern because I think it looks very cute! I painted my thumb, index and pinky with a red nail polish and I used a white nail polish on my middle and ring finger; on the red background I added black dots in two different sizes using a dotting tool, while on the white background I painted some small ladybugs: their body is a red circle, their head is a smaller black dot and I also placed some dots on their bodies, and that was it, I hope you like it!



ladybug_nail_Art


ladybug_nail_Art

Italian version:

Ciao fatine,
Qualche tempo fa ho proposto una nail art ispirata alle coccinelle, ma è passato un bel po’ da allora e ho deciso di provare a realizzare un motivo diverso perché penso che sia molto carino! Ho usato uno smalto rosso sul pollice, indice e mignolo, mentre sul medio e sull’anulare ho applicato uno smalto bianco; sullo sfondo rosso ho realizzato dei pois neri di dimensione diversa usando un dotting tool, mentre sullo sfondo bianco ho disegnato delle piccole coccinelle: i loro corpi sono rappresentati da un cerchio rosso, la testa è un pallino nero di dimensione minore, e sul corpo ho disegnato dei pallini neri, ed è tutto, spero vi piaccia!


ladybug_nail_Art

Products used:

essie nail polish ridge filler base coat

kiko nail care fast dry top coat

bella oggi gel effect nail polish no 53 glacier gray

kiko nail polish no 283

americana acrylic paint black, red and white

ladybug_nail_Art


2 comments:

Featured post

World of beauty neroli vivace nuova linea / new line

Hi fairies, I’m very pleased to have the chance to try the new Neroli Vivace line by World of beauty and I’m thrilled to talk about it to...