Tuesday 26 February 2019

Lightning bolt nail art


Hi fairies,
I love rain sooo much, especially when it’s thundering and lightning! Do you like it? Today I painted some lightning on my nails and I really like how it came out. I used a sponge and three different colors, blue, periwinkle and lavender to create a gradient. I applied them on my sponge and then I dabbed it on each nail twice to get the color pay off I was looking for. With a small detail nail art brush and white acrylic paint I painted my lightning, which is very easy to do as lines don’t have to be straight and there’s no rules to follow. I hope you like it and you’ll give it a try!

lightning_bolt_nail_art



Italian version:

Ciao fatine,
I temporali  mi piacciono tantissimo, specialmente quando sono accompagnati da lampi e tuoni! A voi piacciono? Oggi ho disegnato dei lampi sulle unghie e mi piace molto il risultato. Ho usato una spugnetta e tre colori diversi, blu scuro, pervinca e lavanda per creare un effetto sfumato. Li ho applicati sulla spugnetta che ho poi picchiettato su ogni unghia per due volte, in modo da ottenere l’intensità che volevo. Con un pennellino da nail art e del colore acrilico bianco ho dipinto i tuoni in modo molto semplice, le linee non devono essere dritte e non ci sono regole da seguire. Spero vi piaccia e che proviate a farla anche voi!


lightning_bolt_nail_art

Products used:

essie ridge filler base coat

kiko nail care gel look top coat

kiko smart nail polish no 076

kiko nail polish no 262

kiko nail polish no 519

Revlon nail polish no 2436-16

Americana acrylic paint in white

lightning_bolt_nail_art


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

World of beauty neroli vivace nuova linea / new line

Hi fairies, I’m very pleased to have the chance to try the new Neroli Vivace line by World of beauty and I’m thrilled to talk about it to...