Wednesday 27 November 2013

Christmas shopping tips: Moroccan oil products



Are you looking for Christmas gifts ideas? You’ve come to the right place! I’m all for being done with my Christmas shopping by the end of November to skip the last minute frenzy that sure doesn’t help to find the right present for your family and friends, so I usually make a list by the beginning of November. I thought it would be nice to share some of my gifts ideas with you just in case you were slightly panicking and you were out of suggestions!
Moroccan oil products , in my opinion, are a great gift for everyone , because everyone needs to pamper themselves and their hair a bit, to feel it silky and soft and detangled and to add extra shine especially in winter when it’s dark so early and it’s cold!
There are products for everyone , from shampoo and conditioner to styling cream and hair oil. I’ve tried moisture repair shampoo and conditioner and I love them, they leave my hair nourished, silky and easy to detangle. A little bit of products goes a long way. I’ve also tried Moroccan oil treatment , an oil I apply as deep conditioning in the evening, I go to sleep and l wash my hair in the morning or as a leave in :I put a nut size amount in my hand and I apply it to the tips of my hair in the morning to protect it from sunlight and stress and to get rid of any frizziness.It’s not oily at all, it gets absorbed fast and it gives your hair volume and body while it creates a barrier to protect it.



Italian version :

State cercando suggerimenti per I regali di natale? Siete nel posto giusto! Personalmente preferisco aver terminato lo shopping natalizio entro la fine di novembre per evitare la confusione dell’ultimo minuto che non aiuta a trovare il regalo giusto per amici e parenti, quindi di solito preparo la lista all’inizio del mese in modo da avere tutto il tempo di ultimare lo shopping per la scadenza prefissa. Nel caso in cui non aveste ancora trovato il regalo giusto , ho pensato di darvi qualche idea!
I prodotti Moroccan oil, secondo me, sono un regalo perfetto per tutti, perché ognuno di noi si merita una coccola in più, si merita di avere capelli morbidi e setosi e facili da districare e, specialmente in inverno quando le ore di luce sono poche, aggiungere un po’ di lucentezza non può far altro che migliorare l’umore!
Ci sono prodotti per le diverse esigenze, dallo shampoo e balsamo alla crema styling all’olio per capelli. Ho provato il moisture repair shampoo e balsamo e mi sono trovata molto bene , lasciano i capelli nutriti, setosi e facili da pettinare. Basta una piccola quantità di prodotto, quindi le confezioni durano a lungo. Ho provato anche l’olio per capelli , un trattamento che uso in due modi diversi: come impacco nutriente profondo, applicato la sera prima di andare a dormire e la mattina seguente lavo i capelli, oppure ne prendo una quantità pari più o meno ad una noce e la distribuisco sulle punte la mattina per proteggerli dal sole e da ogni tipo di stress, e anche per eliminare il crespo. Non unge, si assorbe velocemente e dà corpo e volume ai capelli proteggendoli allo stesso tempo.



www.moroccanoil.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

World of beauty neroli vivace nuova linea / new line

Hi fairies, I’m very pleased to have the chance to try the new Neroli Vivace line by World of beauty and I’m thrilled to talk about it to...