Monday 11 November 2013

hibiscus nail art

While I'm wearing gloves, socks and scarf and it's cold outside and there's nothing better than a cup of coffee in front of a fireplace , I was daydreaming of sun, beach and an island full of hibiscus flowers! That's what I came up with, just to take some of those beautiful flowers with me :) 


Mentre per uscire devo metter guanti, calzini e sciarpa perchè fuori fa freddo e non c'è niente di meglio di una tazza di caffè caldo di fronte ad un camino acceso , mi piace sognare del sole, della spiaggia e di un'isola piena di hibiscus! sognando sognando, ecco cosa ho realizzato per poter portare con me un po' di quei bellissimi fiori :)







 Products used :



Essie nail polish Mink muffs 698

Kiko nail polish nr 244

Kiko nail polish nr 340

OPI nail polish Just Groovy

Zoya nail polish Robyn

Americana acrylic paint in yellow

Kiko 3 in 1 shine fortyfing fast dry base and top coat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

World of beauty neroli vivace nuova linea / new line

Hi fairies, I’m very pleased to have the chance to try the new Neroli Vivace line by World of beauty and I’m thrilled to talk about it to...