Thursday 2 January 2014

2014 beauty resolutions



A new year has just started and there’s no better time for planning a beauty routine that we will hopefully follow for the whole year!
It’s good to look back and look at our mistakes to try to do better , to improve where there’s room for it , and to go on following what we feel is good for our skin and hair. Planning , in my opinion, helps us focusing on what we really need to do and it’s a great way not to forget any steps we need to take it.
During last year l started deep conditioning my hair using an oil mix : l bought pure shea oil, I whip it with electric whisk and l add coconut oil and olive oil and l sleep with it on and the following morning l wash my hair. It’s a great way to moisturize and nourish my hair and l need to do it following a regular schedule, so this year I’m going to do it every two weeks. That’s my first resolution!

Second one is to exfoliate my face twice a week because I haven’t done it regularly and when l don’t l can feel and see the difference . it takes few minutes so l haven’t got any excuse!
Third one is to improve my skills, l want to learn more and l want to get better at cutting creases, at nail art detailing and at doing makeup in general.
I want to try to keep my nails long for a longer period of time: they grow quite easily but sometimes they break and l have to cut them all because they’re uneven. I’m going to use cuticle oil and nail cream daily and I hope they will get stronger. I need them to be long for nail art!

I want to add items to my lipstick stock: compared to other products I’ve got few lipsticks, around 20, and that’s because I stopped wearing them for few years and l’ve only recently started again . I had to get rid of my old ones and I bought new ones and I really need to add more shades.

Make up my minds about my eyebrows color: I’ve been bleaching them for the last few months and I like them but I’m not sure it’s the right shade so I need to figure this out.
Keep exercising daily, it’s amazing I’ve been doing it every day for the last two years considering how lazy l used to be! I want to keep doing it and add minutes to reach one hour and a half daily.
Growing my hair out ten cm : it is almost to my waist when wet but it shrinks up a bit because it’s curly. I want it to grow longer, l’ve been growing it for quite a while and I’m happy with the result, all l have to do is keep going!
 we will check at the end of this year if I was good or bad :)

Italian version:
E’ appena iniziato l’anno nuovo e penso che non ci sia momento migliore per pianificare una routine da seguire per i prossimi mesi!
Un buon inizio è quello di guardare indietro agli errori che abbiamo fatto e cercare di non ripeterli, di migliorare dove possibile e di continuare a fare quello che fa star bene la nostra pelle e i nostri capelli. Programmare,secondo me, ci  aiuta a concentrarci su quello di cui abbiamo realmente bisogno ed è un ottimo modo per non scordare i passi da fare!
L’altr’anno ho iniziato una routine di idratazione profonda per i miei capelli usando un mix di olii: ho comprato il burro di karite puro che monto con le fruste elettriche, e poi aggiungo olio di cocco e olio di oliva; lascio in posa tutta la notte e la mattina lavo i capelli. Li idrata e li nutre in modo profondo e devo farlo con regolarità, ogni due settimane. Questo è il mio primo proposito!

Il secondo è di esfoliare il viso due volte a settimana dal momento che l’anno scorso non lo facevo con regolarità, e invece sento e vedo la differenza quando la pelle è esfoliata. Ci vogliono solo pochi minuti, non ho scuse!
Il terzo è la volontà di migliorare nelle tecniche di makeup e anche di nail art, voglio diventare più brava nelle cut crease e direi in generale sento la voglia di imparare nuove tecniche e affinare quelle che già conosco.
Voglio cercare di mantenere le unghie lunghe per un periodo più lungo: crescono abbastanza facilmente ma poi capita che una, o più di una, si spezzino, e sono costretta ad accorciarle tutte . userò l’olio per le cuticole e crema per le unghie tutti i giorni e spero di riuscire nel mio intento! Mi servono lunghe per le nail art!

Voglio incrementare la mia collezione di rossetti: ne ho pochi, una ventina, se li paragoniamo al resto dei miei cosmetici,perché per qualche anno non li ho più messi ed ho ricominciato da poco. Ho buttato tutti i miei vecchi acquisti ed ho praticamente ricominciato da zero, e voglio avere più tonalità a disposizione.

Voglio capire quale sia il colore migliore per le mie sopracciglia: le sto schiarendo ultimamente e mi piacciono, ma non sono sicura che questo sia il colore perfetto, devo ancora decidere.
Voglio continuare a fare attività fisica quotidianamente, ormai sono un paio d’anni che ho iniziato e per me è un risultato enorme visto quanto sono pigra! Voglio continuare così ed aggiungere minuti fino ad arrivare a circa un’ora e mezza al giorno!
Voglio far crescere i capelli di 10 cm: da bagnati mi arrivano quasi alla vita ma, essendo ricci, da asciutti salgono un po’. Voglio continuare a farli crescere sani come ho fatto finora, devo praticamente continuare il viaggio intrapreso.
alla fine dell'anno vedremo se sarò stata brava oppure no :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

World of beauty neroli vivace nuova linea / new line

Hi fairies, I’m very pleased to have the chance to try the new Neroli Vivace line by World of beauty and I’m thrilled to talk about it to...