Monday 9 June 2014

Bornprettystore shop online: review, makeup look and discount code!



Hi fairies,

today I’m going to talk to you about an online shop that many of you probably know already, Born Pretty Store! It was born in 2010 and it ships worldwide without shipping costs! I’ve bought from them several times and I’ve always been happy with their products; the online shop offers a great selection of products and categories, such as nail art, makeup, toys , iphone cases and accessories, all of them at amazing prices and there often are discounts so make sure to check it out! 
www.bornprettystore.com


Among other things I bought nail art brushes like these ones and they are good; also dotting tools and rhinestones and I’ve been using them for months without having a problem with them!

As I said prices are amazingly low, and I’ve also  got a discount code for you,TINKH10, on any categories listed and on any items you’d like to buy!

They also sent me some free goodies for me to try, two eye shadow palettes, a shimmery one and a matte one,  and two eye shadows refill: I could chose colors and picked what I liked among a selection of makeup products ; I couldn’t resist these beautiful purple and fuchsia, as you know I love purples!





This is a look I created using them , it is an almond shaped cut crease, very dramatic and very bright,with a gradient that goes from dark purple to shimmery white, just the way I like it! I added a bit of black in the outer corner to give more depth to the look; the white shadow is very shimmery and pigmented , it is one of my favourite!They stayed on quite long, I have to say they’re pretty good considering how inexpensive they are! 



That’s it for now, I hope you like the look and I hope I’ve been useful!



check Born Pretty Store out on social media:






Italian version: 



Ciao fatine,
Oggi voglio parlarvi di uno shop online che molte di voi , probabilmente, già conoscono, Born Pretty Store! È nato nel 2010, spedisce in tutto il mondo e le spese di spedizione sono sempre gratuite, non c’è un limite di spesa!

 Ho acquistato da loro diverse volte, e sono sempre rimasta soddisfatta; offrono una selezione vastissima di prodotti, divisi in categorie, tra cui vi cito nail art, makeup, giocattoli , custodie per iphone e accessori, tutti a prezzi imbattibili, senza contare che spesso ci sono degli ulteriori sconti, quindi vi consiglio di controllare di tanto in tanto!
Fra le cose che ho comprato ci sono questi pennelli per nailart , con cui mi sono trovata bene; poi ho preso dotting tools e rhinestones, e li sto usando da mesi senza aver mai avuto un problema!
I prezzi, come vi stavo dicendo, sono veramente competitivi, ed io ho anche un codice sconto per voi, TINKH10, che vi dà diritto al 10% di sconto su tutti i loro prodotti, in qualsiasi categoria! 

Inoltre sono stati così gentili da inviarmi, gratuitamente, dei prodotti da provare, che ho potuto scegliere nella categoria makeup, e sono due palette, una con ombretti molto luminosi e una con ombretti dal finish opaco, e due cialde singole: essendo un’amante del viola in tutte le sue sfumature, non ho saputo resistere a questi colori così intensi!



Ho creato questo look usando i prodotti che ho ricevuto, è una cut crease molto drammatica dai toni accesi, ed ho usato il viola scuro nell’angolo esterno, a cui ho aggiunto un po’ di nero per dare profondità allo sguardo, e poi ho steso il fucsia e, nell’angolo interno, il bianco glitterato, a creare una gradazione di colore. L’ombretto bianco satinato è molto pigmentato, uno dei miei preferiti tra quelli che ho ricevuto! Sono rimasta soddisfatta della durata, che è buona considerando quanto poco costosi siano gli ombretti!
È tutto per ora, spero vi piaccia e spero di esservi stata utile!




Trovate Born Pretty Store anche su:
 


Products used:


Urban decay primer potion

Kiko smoky eye pencil nr 03

Kiko long lasting stick eyeshadow nr 31

Danni eyeshadow multi color series nr 36

Danni eyeshadow multi color series nr 27

Rihao eyeshadow palette

Maybelline mascara the falsies

Mac chromaline in rich purple
circle contacts Sandy violet vassen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

World of beauty neroli vivace nuova linea / new line

Hi fairies, I’m very pleased to have the chance to try the new Neroli Vivace line by World of beauty and I’m thrilled to talk about it to...