Friday 27 June 2014

June empties aka all good things come to an end



Hi fairies ,
This month I’ve got so many empties and I don’t want this post to be extra long, so I’ll show them straight away!
Let’s start with makeup products: I’ve got three kiko nail polishes, one it’s the 3 in 1 shine fortyfing base and top coat that is one of my most repurchased base because it’s not expensive and it does its job, and the other two are a lavender and a skin tone with a subtle glitter to it that I use everytime I need my nails to look natural, and it goes without saying they have been replaced already!

I’m getting rid of the coastal scents camouflage palette and I’m so happy about it, not because I don’t like it, I really do and you can read my review here, but it lasted forever and I’ve got other concealer waiting to be tried out! I was waiting to finish this palette before open them , and now the time has come! 


I’ve also finished a Kiko eyeliner, super color eyeliner nr 107 in royal blue: I really like this one because it’s matte and very pigmented, while other colors of the same line have got a shimmer to it that makes it difficult to draw a full even line, but this one works really well and the color pay off is really good! 


I’m getting rid of three products that aren’t empties but the first one is a Chanel Illusion d’ombre , fantasme, and I talked about it here ; it’s impossible to use it anymore as it’s all flaky . Second product is a Kiko Glow touch Lips and cheeks nr 03 lucky flamingo, a gorgeous fuchsia and I hate to get rid of it but I can’t open the jar anymore, it’s locked! I tried everything and nothing worked so I’ve got no choice. I’ve got another one of this Glow Touch and I like them both as blush or as lip stain but this color was my favourite!

Last one is an Essence Colour arts lip base I don’t even know why I bought it, and to be honest I’ve got two of these for no reason at all! I never used it and I don’t think I will because I don’t like when my lips feel sticky. This base is supposed to be mixed with pigments to create your customized lip gloss shade, but I’ve got so many lipsticks that I can’t be bothered so…it goes in the bin!



Let’s move on to hair and skin care products: I’ve got one hair care product, my beloved rainforest coconut hair oil by the body shop, an oil I use for deep conditioning the night before washing my hair and also everyday on my ends, I just put a tiny bit of it to keep my hair soft and shiny. I love it and I’m going to post a full review soon.

As for skin care I’ve run out of one of my favourite cleanser, the Garnier skin naturals pure 3 in 1 which is cleanser,scrub and face mask: it’s for oily skin and I’ve been using it for years as part of my morning routine; I wouldn’t change it with anything else, it leaves my skin clean, matte and I don’t break out at all! I’m going to post a full review on this one as well, I’ll just add it might be too aggressive on normal to dry skin but on my skin it works wonders!


Another skin care product I enjoyed is the l’erboristica face scrub with argan oil: it’s a very delicate yet effective face scrub with micro pearls for a deep cleaning , and it works really well! It feels soft on your skin but after rinsing it away you’ll definitely feel your skin clean and pure! I might repurchase it, we’ll see!


I’ve finished a The Body Shop Body Butter, like every month, and this time is a summery scent I love , it’s the papaya one! To me their body butters are the bomb, the best body butters on the market, I’ve been using them for more than 10 years and I haven’t found a product that is better than these ones! This one is a bit lighter than others like the shea butter or the Brazilian nut one that are perfect in winter; fruity ones are my summer holy grail, they’re very moisturizing but not too heavy and they get absorbed fast leaving your skin soft and with a delicate fruity scent all day!


Another The Body Shop product I ran off of is the Vitamin E eye cream , very moisturizing but not greasy, with a light and nice scent to it, perfect to use during the day and at night. 

I’ve also got my favourite facial cleanser, a cleansing milk, the seaweed puryfing one for combination to oily skin: it lasts really long, it gets rid of any kind of makeup, it leaves my skin fresh , it’s not heavy , I like it a lot!


I’ve also used both Ringana cleansing milk and tonic because I didn’t want them to expire; here you can read my full review, I have to say they are really good products, perfect for my skin, it really feels like my skin was deeply cleaned and shine free, and I’m thinking of buying them in full size!


Lastly I’ve got two samples to show you: first one is Elicina face cream, here you can read my review, and I really like it , I’ve got many samples and I’ve been using it for quite a while. I love how my skin looks firm and smooth and even, I’m really impressed with it! Second one is the jamululur body cream by world of beauty, and this one smells amazing! It’s a combo of coconut, vanilla and probably monoi or a tropical flower , all I know is I was in heaven when I opened it! I love it and I want more of it!

That’s it for this month, see you next one with more empties!



Italian version:

Ciao fatine,
Questo mese ho tanti prodotti finiti da farvi vedere , e non voglio che questo post diventi lunghissimo, quindi direi di andare subito ad elencarli!
Iniziamo con i prodotti makeup: ho finito tre smalti kiko, uno è il 3 in 1 shine fortyfing base and top coat che ricompro e uso costantemente perché non costa molto e fa il suo lavoro, mentre gli altri due sono uno smalto color lavanda e uno color carne con dei glitter argentati finissimi, che uso ogni volta che voglio un effetto naturale sulle unghie. Non c’è bisogno di dire che sono stati già rimpiazzati!

Ho finalmente finito la camouflage palette di Coastal Scents, e dico finalmente non perché non mi ci sia trovata bene, anzi, ma è durata tantissimo ed alla fine non vedevo l’ora di finirla per provare nuovi correttori che ho aspettato ad aprire perché preferisco prima finire quelli che sto usando, e finalmente è arrivato il momento! Potete leggere la mia recensione qui.

Ho finito un eyeliner Kiko, super color eyeliner nr 107 in royal blue: mi è piaciuto molto perché è opaco e molto pigmentato, al contrario di altri colori della stessa linea che hanno dei glitter all’interno e con cui è difficile tracciare una linea uniforme e piena, invece questo non dà problemi e il colore è brillante!

I prossimi prodotti tecnicamente non sono finiti, ma li elimino lo stesso: il primo è l’illusion d’ombre di Chanel in fantasme, di cui ho parlato qui, che è diventato secco e farinoso, impossibile da usare; il secondo prodotto è il Kiko Glow touch Lips and cheeks nr 03 lucky flamingo, un bellissimo fucsia che non vorrei buttare, ma purtroppo non riesco più ad aprire la scatola, le ho provate tutte ma è ermeticamente chiusa! Ne ho un altro che però non è così acceso come questo,però devo dire che mi piacciono sia come blush che come tinte labbra! 

L’ultimo dei tre è l’ Essence Colour arts lip base, che ad essere sinceri non so nemmeno perché ho deciso di comprarlo, anzi a dirla tutta ne ho comprati due! Non l’ho mai usato e non credo lo farò, perché odio sentirmi le labbra appiccicose! Il prodotto andrebbe usato per creare dei lucidalabbra personalizzati mischiandolo con i pigmenti, ma ho talmente tanti rossetti che mi sembra una perdita di tempo, perciò va a finire nel cestino!

Passiamo ai prodotti per la cura dei capelli e della pelle: ne ho uno per capelli, il mio amatissimo rainforest coconut hair oil di the body shop, che uso sia come impacco ristrutturante intensivo la sera prima di lavare i capelli, sia tutti i giorni , applicato solo sulle punte, per mantenere i capelli morbidi e lucidi! Mi ci trovo benissimo e presto posterò una recensione dettagliata.

Ho finito poi un prodotto che uso da anni, il Garnier skin naturals pure 3 in 1 che è detergente, esfoliante e maschera, specifico per pelli grasse: lo uso da anni nella mia routine mattutina e non lo cambierei con nessun altro, mi lascia la pelle morbida, pulita ,e previene la comparsa di imperfezioni! Anche di questo prodotto posterò presto la recensione completa.

Altro esfoliante con cui mi sono trovata bene è quello dell’erboristica all’olio di Argan: è delicato ma efficace, all’interno ci sono dei microgranuli che aiutano a pulire la pelle in profondità, ed effettivamente funziona! Quando lo usate non sembra uno scrub molto efficace, ma una volta risciacquato la pelle è morbida, pulita e purificata! Credo che lo ricomprerò!

Come ogni mese, anche questo mese ho finito un burro corpo di The Body Shop, e questo è uno dei miei preferiti per l’estate, è quello alla papaya! Secondo me i loro burri corpo sono fantastici, i migliori sul mercato, li uso da più di 10 anni ed ancora non ne ho trovati altri che siano al loro livello! Questo è leggermente meno idratante di altri che uso maggiormente in inverno, come quello al burro di karitè o quello alla noce brasiliana, e proprio per questo motivo è perfetto per l’estate, perché mi idrata a sufficienza senza lasciare la pelle unta, ed ha un fantastico profumo fruttato che resiste a lungo!

Poi ho finito la crema contorno occhi alla vitamina E di The Body shop, non pesante ma nutriente, con un profumo delicato, perfetta da usare sia per il giorno che per la notte.

Altro prodotto finito è il latte detergente purificante alle alghe marine di The Body Shop, prodotto che uso costantemente e con cui mi trovo bene, dura a lungo, elimina qualsiasi tipo di trucco, mi lascia la pelle pulita e non è untuoso! Perfetto per pelli da miste a grasse.

Ho usato anche il latte e il tonico Ringana, che avevo da diverso tempo e non volevo farli andare a male. Qui potete leggere la mia recensione completa, sono due ottimi prodotti che lasciano la pelle pulita e fresca,e sto pensando di comprare la full size.

Per ultimo ho due campioncini, uno è della crema viso Elicina, di cui potete leggere la recensione qui, che mi ha colpito per come lascia la pelle morbida, compatta, elastica e tonica! E il secondo è della crema corpo di world of beauty, la crema jamululur, che ha un profumo paradisiaco! È un misto di cocco, vaniglia e fiori tropicali, quando l’ho aperta sono rimasta estasiata, e voglio assolutamente comprare la confezione grande!

Per questo mese è tutto, ci vediamo il prossimo con altri prodotti finiti!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

World of beauty neroli vivace nuova linea / new line

Hi fairies, I’m very pleased to have the chance to try the new Neroli Vivace line by World of beauty and I’m thrilled to talk about it to...