Wednesday 18 February 2015

eye makeup look dusty pink



Hi fairies,
I know l told you I wouldn’t share any more pink looks for this month, but I couldn’t resist this one , I had to show it to you! I still feel in a valentine’s mood and I love wearing pink and soft, romantic colors, and I hope you’ll like it, there are neutral shades as well , it’s not all pink!
I started by applying a sheer pastel pink all over my lid, and I blended out the edges. In my crease I placed a warm mid tone brown using a blending brush, and I brought it in the outer corner as well; in the inner corner of my crease I added a slightly darker brown eye brows, using the same fluffy brush, to give more depth to the look. I wanted to brighten up my lid , so I added a glittery light pink and I patted it on , leaving the first eyeshadow I applied peeking through on both sides.I followed the same pattern in my crease by adding the darker brown I applied in the outer corner in the inner corner as well; I picked a frosty white pink eye shadow as highlighter, and that’s it, I hope you like it!






Italian version:

Ciao fatine,
Lo so che avevo detto che non avrei più proposto makeup rosa per questo mese, ma non ho potuto resistere e ho deciso di condividerne un altro! Sento ancora l’atmosfera di san valentino, e ho voglia di usare il rosa e i colori romantici e delicati, e spero che anche voi vi sentiate come me! Il trucco di oggi poi,non è solo rosa, ho usato anche tonalità neutre, quindi si differenzia dagli altri!
Ho iniziato applicando un ombretto rosa chiaro satinato su tutta la palpebra mobile, e ne ho sfumato bene i contorni. Nella piega dell’occhio ho usato un ombretto in una tonalità calda di marrone, e l’ho sfumato con un pennello grande da sfumatura, portandolo anche nell’angolo esterno dell’occhio; nell’angolo interno della piega dell’occhio ho aggiunto un marrone leggermente più scuro per dare profondità al look. Volevo poi illuminare di più la palpebra mobile, quindi ho aggiunto un ombretto rosa pallido con molte luminescenze solo al centro, picchiettandolo, e lasciando che si vedesse l’ombretto precedentemente applicato sia nell’angolo interno che in quello esterno. Ho seguito lo stesso schema nella piega, lasciando l’ombretto marrone chiaro al centro e aggiungendo quello scuro ai lati; come illuminante ho scelto un ombretto bianco con cangianze rosa, ed è tutto, spero vi piaccia!



Products used:

benefit stay don’t stray eye primer

kiko colour shock cream eye shadow nr 01

fyrinnae loose pigment in titania

mac eyeshadow in the wrong man

kiko infinity eyeshadow nr 215

kiko infinity eyeshadow nr 244

kiko water eyeshadow nr 202

fyrinnae loose pigment in sakura

mac loose pigment in vanilla

urban decay eyeshadow in dust

urban decay eyeshadow in strange

urban decay eyeshadow in limit

urban decay eyeshadow in nooner

mac fludiline gel eye liner in deliciously rich

Maybelline mascara the falsies

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

World of beauty neroli vivace nuova linea / new line

Hi fairies, I’m very pleased to have the chance to try the new Neroli Vivace line by World of beauty and I’m thrilled to talk about it to...