Tuesday 7 July 2015

Cruella de Vil/Crudelia demon nail art

Hi fairies,
Today’s nail art has been inspired by Disney movie 101 dalmatians, a classic that never gets old with some peculiar characters such Cruella de Ville! We all hated her while watching the movie, while at the same time we were fascinated by her unique style, by her black and white hair, her clothes and her expressions!
I started by painting my thumb and ring finger with red nail polish, my middle and pinkie finger with white nail polish and my index finger with a skin tone nail polish and I created a half moon mani using a light yellow nail polish; on my red background I painted Cruella black and white hair and it’s very simple, you just draw two halves moon and you add some strands on top; the index represents her purse, and I outlined the half moon in black and then I drew three shapes that resemble a tie and they are three tails basically, and I filled the tip in with black; on my middle and pinkie finger I drew Dalmatian spots, and that’s it, I hope you like it!





Italian version:


Ciao fatine,
La nail art di oggi si ispira al film Disney la carica dei 101, un classico che non passa mai di moda, con alcuni personaggi interessanti tra i protagonisti, come ad esempio crudelia de moon! Tutti l’abbiamo odiata mentre guardavamo il film, e allo stesso tempo siamo rimasti affascinati dal suo stile unico e molto particolare, dai suoi capelli bicolore bianchi e neri, dai suoi vestiti e dalle sue espressioni!
Ho iniziato dipingendo il pollice e l’anulare con uno smalto rosso, il medio e il mignolo con uno smalto bianco e l’indice con uno smalto color carne che mi è servito come base per una manicure che lascia scoperta la lunetta dell’unghia, che ho realizzato usando uno smalto giallo pallido; sullo sfondo rosso ho dipinto i capelli bianchi e neri di Crudelia in modo molto semplice, praticamente si tratta di due mezzelune a cui ho aggiunto dei ciuffi nella parte superiore; sull’indice ho rappresentato la sua borsetta e , dopo aver ripassato il contorno della lunetta in nero, ho disegnato tre forme simili a quelle di una cravatta, che in realtà rappresentano tre code, e ne ho colorato la punta in nero; sul medio e sul mignolo ho aggiunto le tipiche macchie nere della pelliccia dei dalmata, ed è tutto, spero vi piaccia!





Products used:

kiko nail care smooth base ridge filler base coat

kiko nail care 3 in 1 shine fortifying base and top coat

mac cosmetics nail lacquer in modern movement

kiko nail polish nr 492

kiko poker nail lacquer l.e. daring game nr 03

kiko quick dry nail lacquer nr 840

Americana acrylic paint in black and white 


post signature

10 comments:

Featured post

World of beauty neroli vivace nuova linea / new line

Hi fairies, I’m very pleased to have the chance to try the new Neroli Vivace line by World of beauty and I’m thrilled to talk about it to...