Sunday 19 July 2015

Gummy bears nail art

Hi fairies,
Today I painted one of my favourite treats on my nails, gummy bears! I could eat a whole bag of them, they’re addictive, delicious and they make me smile!
I first painted my nails with a skin color nail polish, and then I went for a sideways glittery French mani using a different color on each nail! I picked gummy bears colors, such as yellow, red, blue, green and orange, and once I was done with that I painted a matching color gummy bear on the skin color half of each nail. I used a dotting tool  to shape them , and I outlined some of their features to make them stand out and make them look like they’re made of jelly, and that was that, I hope you like it!





Italian version:

Ciao fatine,
Oggi ho scelto una delle mie caramelle preferite come soggetto della nail art, gli orsetti gommosi o gummy bears! Ne potrei mangiare una confezione intera, uno tira l’altro, sono buonissimi e mi mettono allegria!
come prima cosa ho dato due passate di uno smalto color carne su tutte le unghie, e poi ho deciso di realizzare una french trasversale con smalti glitterati, usando un colore diverso per ogni unghia! Ho scelto i colori che caratterizzano gli orsetti gommosi, quindi il giallo, il rosso, il blu , il verde e l’arancione, e una volta terminato questo passaggio sono andata a disegnare un orsetto gommoso dello stesso colore della french sulla metà dell’unghia color carne. Ho usato un dotting tool per dipingerli, e poi ho evidenziato alcune parti del corpo per farli risaltare di più e dare l’idea di trasparenza che la gelatina gli conferisce,ed è tutto, spero vi piaccia!





Products used:

world of beauty pronails vita base coat

kiko perfect gel duo nail lacquer nr 672 in cherry pink and top coat

kiko nail polish nr 355

kiko nail polish nr 359

kiko nail polish nr 298

china glaze nail polish nr 1184 in it’s a trap-eze!

Zoya nail lacquer  zp 403 in yummy

Rimmel salon pro nail lacquer nr 623 in bethinal green

Mac cosmetics nail lacquer in modern movement

Americana acrylic paint in white






post signature

1 comment:

Featured post

World of beauty neroli vivace nuova linea / new line

Hi fairies, I’m very pleased to have the chance to try the new Neroli Vivace line by World of beauty and I’m thrilled to talk about it to...