Saturday 25 July 2015

eye makeup look fierce sunset

Hi fairies,
Today’s look is very colorful and bright, I love how it turned out and I’m going to wear it often this summer, it’s dramatic but , to me , it’s wearable and it will makes your eyes pop!
I started by applying a bright, matte , yellow eyeshadow in my inner corner , stopping just above my natural crease; the next color is an orange, placed in the middle of my lid and blended into the yellow. In the outer corner of my lid I applied a neon pink, and I blended it into the orange as blending is the key with these kind of looks. I placed a matte purple in the very outer corner, overlapping the pink just a bit, and I dragged into the crease without blending it upwards too much, I kept it thin and I stopped just at the center of my lid. I blended it out with an orange eyeshadow , to create a sunset like gradient! I completed the look with black eyeliner , I smoked out purple and orange in my lower lid, and I added mascara, and that was it, I hope you like it!






Italian version:

Ciao fatine,
Il look di oggi è molto colorato e brillante, mi piace il risultato finale e lo riproporrò spesso quest’estate perché è drammatico ma, per i miei canoni, è portabile e fa risaltare moltissimo gli occhi!
Ho iniziato applicando un ombretto opaco di un giallo intenso nell’angolo interno dell’occhio, fermandomi appena sotto la mia naturale piega dell’occhio; al centro della palpebra mobile ho applicato un ombretto arancione, e l’ho sfumato bene nel giallo. Nell’angolo esterno ho usato un rosa fucsia,e l’ho sfumato bene con l’arancione, perché in trucchi come questo è fondamentale sfumare molto bene gli ombretti. Ho poi preso un viola intenso e l’ho applicato nell’angolo esterno dell’occhio, coprendo anche leggermente il rosa, e l’ho portato nella piega senza sfumare troppo verso l’alto, perché volevo che la linea di viola fosse sottile, e mi sono fermata circa al centro della palpebra. Ho sfumato il viola con un ombretto arancione, che dà proprio l’idea dei colori di un tramonto! Ho completato il look con una riga di eyeliner, ho aggiunto del viola e dell’arancione nella palpebra inferiore, e ho terminato applicando del mascara, ed è tutto, spero vi piaccia!




Products used:

lime crime waterproof eyeshadow helper

nyx jumbo eye pencil nr 604 in milk

kiko pigment loose eyeshadow nr 17

kiko infinity eyeshadow nr 258

kiko infinity eyeshadow nr 207

sugarpill mono eyeshadow in dollipop

sugarpill mono eyeshadow in poison plum

kiko pigment loose eyeshadow nr 16

fyrinnae loose pigment in nijiiro

kiko smoky eye pencil nr 02

urban decay 24/7 waterproof liquid liner in perversion

Givenchy mascara phenomen’eyes in phenomen’black



post signature

6 comments:

Featured post

World of beauty neroli vivace nuova linea / new line

Hi fairies, I’m very pleased to have the chance to try the new Neroli Vivace line by World of beauty and I’m thrilled to talk about it to...