Saturday 24 October 2015

Eye makeup look starry rainbow

Hi fairies,
I’ve got lots of different nail art supplies such as stars, hearts, rhinestones, glitters and so on, I will never use them all , I would need two or three lifetimes to do that, so today I got a brilliant idea: why not using them for makeup looks occasionally, to spice them up, make them more unique and fairy like?! I tried adding some stars to my today’s look and I like the result, maybe there’s the chance of going through at least one of my nail art supplies boxes!
I started by applying a matte , vibrant purple in my inner corner, keeping it just below my natural crease; in the middle of my lid I applied an intense fuchsia eyeshadow, while in the outer corner I used a lime green shade. I blended each color into the next one with sweeping motions, and once I did that I picked a fluffy blending brush and I blended my eyeshadows upwards , till they reached my crease. With a light baby pink I went around the edges of my colors and I blended them even more, and I also added a deeper green in the very outer corner of my eye. I stuck some silver stars in my outer corner, and I used black liner to line my eyes, and that was it, I hope you like it!


eye_makeup_look_starry_rainbow

eye_makeup_look_starry_rainbow

eye_makeup_look_starry_rainbow


Italian version:

Ciao fatine,
Ho tanti prodotti da usare per le nail art, come ad esempio stelle , cuori, cristalli, glitter e così via, non li finirò mai tutti, mi servirebbero almeno due o tre vite per averne la possibilità, così oggi ho avuto un’idea geniale: perché non usarli anche sugli occhi una volta ogni tanto, per rendere il trucco più particolare, dargli un tocco originale e magico? Ho provato ad aggiungere qualche stellina al look di oggi e il risultato mi è piaciuto, forse in questo modo c’è la possibilità di finire qualcuna delle confezioni che ho!
Ho iniziato applicando un ombretto viola opaco, molto intenso, nell’angolo interno dell’occhio, fermandomi appena sotto la mia naturale piega dell’occhio; al centro della palpebra ho usato un ombretto fucsia, mentre nell’angolo esterno ho scelto un ombretto verde lime. Ho sfumato bene ogni colore in quello successivo con movimenti a zig zag, e una volta fatto questo ho preso un pennello da sfumatura e lo sono andata a passare intorno ai bordi degli ombretti già applicati, per sfumarli ancora meglio, fino a portarli all’altezza della piega dell’occhio. Con un ombretto rosa pallido sono andata sui contorni degli ombretti , per creare una gradazione più dolce, e ho anche aggiunto un verde intenso nella parte più esterna dell’occhio. Ho attaccato alcune stelline argentate nell’angolo esterno, ho usato dell’eyeliner nero ed è tutto, spero vi piaccia!



eye_makeup_look_starry_rainbow

eye_makeup_look_starry_rainbow

eye_makeup_look_starry_rainbow

Products used:

lime crime waterproof eyeshadow helper

kiko long lasting stick eyeshadow nr 13

urban decay pressed pigment in urban electric palette

urban decay pressed pigment in thrash electric palette

urban decay pressed pigment in urban electric palette

urban decay pressed pigment in savage electric palette

sugarpill mono eyeshadow in dollipop

urban decay pressed pigment in gonzo electric palette

urban decay pressed pigment in chaos electric palette

urban decay pressed pigment in fringe electric palette

fyrinnae loose pigment in nijiiro

kiko kajal kohl pencil nr 110

kiko super fine pen precision liner

sephora glittering eye duo nr 07 in iridescent

kiko water eyeshadow nr 221

Givenchy mascara phenomen’eyes in phenomen’black



post signature

5 comments:

  1. Che bello!!! Adoro questo colori mixati!!! E super touch di stile le stelline!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Molto particolare questo make-up, brava :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lo trovo stupendo questo make-up, le stelline che hai messo le adoro, bravissima!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so beautiful! I love the stars!

    ReplyDelete

Featured post

World of beauty neroli vivace nuova linea / new line

Hi fairies, I’m very pleased to have the chance to try the new Neroli Vivace line by World of beauty and I’m thrilled to talk about it to...